next guest coming soon

showmasters

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was brilliant indeed. Although I personally am a little more fond of her Atlantis episode. Harmony is one of the classics. :blink:

It is a classic. There a lot of Stargate classics though :D

I remember seeing Michael as Young Jack O' Neill in the episode "Fragile Balance"...he was awesome! ;)
Another classic! Michael matched RDA's mannerisms perfectly.

Young O'Neill (receives a drink): 'Finally!'

Young O'Neill (takes a sip): "Hot chocolate? Are you kidding?!

Edited by 1of2

Yeah I liked her in Silent Hill - amazing talent. She was also pretty freaky in Supernatural, although she was not in it for long, and sheer brilliance in Stargate Atlantis (which I think has already been mentioned on here). Will need to look out for Case 39.

Jane - is that you?? It's Nadine ;)

Jane? Moi! LOL!! Yes Nadine it's me - Elaine!

I used to watch Kingdom Hospital but I'm such a complete wuss and could never watch it alone. I don't remember her being in it to be honest but I probably watch her bits!

Jane? Moi! LOL!! Yes Nadine it's me - Elaine!

I used to watch Kingdom Hospital but I'm such a complete wuss and could never watch it alone. I don't remember her being in it to be honest but I probably watch her bits!

She was the little girl mary, one of the main characters! she was really good

I sadly had to make my choice today about whether to get a ticket or not.

I choose not to I've been to every other ET and also the proms. No matter how much I like seing my friends I'm not going to spend £300 (travel ticket hotel food etc) when 4 guests are accounced and I've met 2 of them.

It's nothing to do with big guests or small guests it's the fact showmasters have been unable to make that accouncement as yet so I can't wait any longer and take the chance.

I hope everyone has a great time.

I know ME are doing their best but I'm getting worried now. Having invested lots of time and money into organising coming to this event I'm not sure how things are going to work out.

I am very much looking forward to coming to meet the confirmed guests but was expecting 2 further guests.

I really hope the guests ME are working on agree to come.

• Moderators

With one of the biggest current franchises in the movie world, of course it's going to be difficult to get guests. And no doubt increasingly difficult as time goes on. Logically, as the potential guests become more popular and in demand, costs go up and the likelihood of them working does too.

Does this mean they should stop doing ET events? Absolutely not. But does it mean it's trickier now than it was when they first started? Probably.

Considering all the contacts they have etc, Massive Events are absolutely the best shot that anyone in this country has of meeting Twilight guests. And if it's a struggle for them in any way, you can imagine how difficult it is elsewhere, and why they're not bothering to even try.

Conventions will always be a risk - sometimes you get extremely lucky with a date, and other times you don't. It's just life sadly, but if they stop trying then we stop getting the chance to meet people.

I find now with each convention they seem to stuggle getting the guests, :/ i mean we need 2 in the next 3 weeks or it wont be worth my sliver ticket and even worse for gold ticket holders!

That's a shame that four guests aren't worth the money for you :YAHOO:

I guess as these events get bigger and bigger, it's going to be harder to get people to sign. Or take time - and no doubt they're working to try and stop a blow up like ET4 happening [when guests had to pull out and hurriedly be replaced etc etc etc]

However. Even if they are still dotting the i's and crossing the t's, there's still 3 weeks left to do that! :YAHOO: