Registration Letters!

Yvie

oh yea i know its not legal for her and that its not ME responsibility but the hotels! but she has never caused trouble there, as she doesnt get too drunk. Plus if she was getting too drunk im quite sensible and would probaly tell her she needed to stop. But i have never seen anyone being asked for ID.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Am getting rather concerned now. We have just over two weeks to go and I've still not had my registration letter. I emailed yesterday and haven't heard back, I know I've not left it long for a reply but I have 2 very concerned friends, as well as myself, that we'll be unable to go :D Any help would be appreciated xx

As long as you have a copy of your confirmation email that shows the ticket(s) you have purchased as well as ID, you don't need to worry if your Reg Ticket Letter doesn't arrive.

Your name will be on a list and the Reg Desk crew will be able to sort it out on the day. :D

Yvie will get to you as soon as she can, don't worry.

Did you order online? If you did, do you still have that e-mail that you got as order confirmation? If you still have it print it out and bring it along with you. That will do just fine. Mail service has lost more than one letter before, it's not going to be a problem. :D

If you don't have the e-mail anymore do you have a credit card statement showing the ticket charge? Then please bring that along with you.

As long as you have some sort of picture ID (anything that proves you are the person that is on the ticket holder list) you will get in, don't worry. It may take a couple of minutes longer, but you will get in.

As long as you have a copy of your confirmation email that shows the ticket(s) you have purchased as well as ID, you don't need to worry if your Reg Ticket Letter doesn't arrive.

Your name will be on a list and the Reg Desk crew will be able to sort it out on the day. :D

Many thanks! There are a few sighs of relief going around as I type :YAHOO:

Hi! Am getting rather concerned now. We have just over two weeks to go and I've still not had my registration letter. I emailed yesterday and haven't heard back, I know I've not left it long for a reply but I have 2 very concerned friends, as well as myself, that we'll be unable to go :D Any help would be appreciated xx

I've responded to a similar sounding email to ask for some more information, check your spam filter in case it's yours.

I'm good at finding customers with very little information to hand, but I prefer it when people are slightly more helpful and at least provide an event name and/or an order number that I can use to make sure I'm dealing with the right person :wub:

I found your email (it was hiding!) and I've replied :WINCE:

BTW, thanks for using your confirmation email when you emailed the shop, that's VERY helpful and it's really appreciated. You'd be surprised how many messages we get from "Claire" or "Fred" or whoever asking if their order has been received without even telling us which event they want to go to :D

I found your email (it was hiding!) and I've replied :D

BTW, thanks for using your confirmation email when you emailed the shop, that's VERY helpful and it's really appreciated. You'd be surprised how many messages we get from "Claire" or "Fred" or whoever asking if their order has been received without even telling us which event they want to go to :P

I can imagine how frustrating it gets! Have had problems sending emails from my iPod in the past and wasn't sure you'd recieved it so my friend suggested posting here. No problem, thought sending my confirmation would be better to help you track us down :D Thank you for your quick reply!! :lol: Really getting excited now! xxx

I ordered my tickets finally a couple of days ago and I know they are all manually processed so the money isn't taken straight away, I was just wondering how long it could take (I know you guys are all really busy getting everything sorted!) I'm just worried my order might not have gone through eek.

Thankyou =]

The shop should be back up to date tomorrow (or at least by the end of the weekend). The credit card machine and I have been working somewhere else this week, so I have some catching up to do!

• Moderators

My letter has not arrived B)

If it still hasn't arrived before you leave for the event, take your email confirmation from the online store and some form of ID and they'll sort you out.

Yvie might also be able to tell you your ticket number if you email her with your name/order no/etc which would also speed up how quickly the crew at the registration desk can get you sorted.

Yvie might also be able to tell you your ticket number if you email her with your name/order no/etc which would also speed up how quickly the crew at the registration desk can get you sorted.

This is very true. I always give ticket numbers to people when their letters go missing, it makes it SO much easier for the crew at Reg Desk.

MSC - email me with your order number (address in signature) and I'll look into it for you.

Yvies list at reg desk is awesome! Right down to tshirt sizes for Gold pass :D

Yes my list IS awesome, but those Tshirt sizes were the special ed ones printed for ET4 rather than for all Gold passes. I wish I could take credit for organising all of the gold people too, but I can't :D

Chevron's list will be very fun with all the photoshoot tickets on there :D

On a more related topic - I'm going to get a cup of tea and start catching up on the week's orders. Anyone still waiting for reg letters for orders places since Fri/Sat will be processed this afternoon and should have some interesting mail by Monday ^_^

I forgot to put my name in the ticketholder name section when I ordered my ticket, but e-mailed Yvie with the details...just wondering, should I write my name down on the e-mail confirmation (where it says ticketholder name) to make it easier to find my ticket?

• Showmasters Admin

I forgot to put my name in the ticketholder name section when I ordered my ticket, but e-mailed Yvie with the details...just wondering, should I write my name down on the e-mail confirmation (where it says ticketholder name) to make it easier to find my ticket?

Every little helps :D

Bum, we've become Tesco's :D