Eternal Twilight 6

showmasters

Oh cack this is the same weekend as my friends wedding......Twilight.....wedding.....Twilight.....wedding....sorry to my friend I love her but I'm swaying to Twilight!!

You could always suggest they have the wedding at the hilton ;-) or would that be too much xxx

Oh cack this is the same weekend as my friends wedding......Twilight.....wedding.....Twilight.....wedding....sorry to my friend I love her but I'm swaying to Twilight!!

You could always suggest they have the wedding at the hilton ;-) or would that be too much xxx

Hahaha think my mate would just laugh in my face to be honest. And also tell me where to go.

Waheey :)

Now to decide whether to go to et5 or et6 :/

I would love to go too both but with my money like it is ATM I go for the Oct ones as I think Feb to to soon after Crimbo. Hopefully in a few years I'll be able to do both mind if there's any Vampire Academy ones I'll have to go to them as well :D Better start saving!

Hahaha think my mate would just laugh in my face to be honest. And also tell me where to go.

Slim-to-no chance that said "where" would be Birmingham, I assume? :whistling:

Slim-to-no chance that said "where" would be Birmingham, I assume? :D

Get the bride and all female guests and any males totally obsessed with twilight or hypnotise them into thinking it is a great idea :wub:

Slim-to-no chance that said "where" would be Birmingham, I assume? :D

Get the bride and all female guests and any males totally obsessed with twilight or hypnotise them into thinking it is a great idea :wub:

The thing that makes me laugh is my friend actually likes Twilight but she's never understood my convention obsession and not sure she would agree with me to come and think she'd prefer her wedding as its what shes always wanted.

Will other events close to this affect the chances of having decent guests??

Note by QS: Like Talie said, you can't discuss other events on here, so unfortunately I have to remove the majority of your post. I rephrased it as goo as I could so it does still make some sense. Thanks for understanding!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Thanks Talie.

There've been clashes with other shows before - there are so many worldwide and Twilight is really popular after all. But like Talie has said, there are plenty of cast members. So unless you specifically want to see guest X and don't care much about the others it won't be an issue.

Will other events close to this affect the chances of having decent guests??

Note by QS: Like Talie said, you can't discuss other events on here, so unfortunately I have to remove the majority of your post. I rephrased it as goo as I could so it does still make some sense. Thanks for understanding!

Ooops - sorry :thumbup:

Thanks for the reassurance though :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...