West ham boys of 1986 reunion

showmasters

Though I'm not a West Ham fan, I'd love to meet Tony Cottee and Mark Ward. Will there be any Everton photos for them to sign?

Hmmm not sure about that. It IS a West Ham reunion after all. Perhaps someone who's met players from other reunions can answer as to whether they had more than one teams photos on their desk? Otherwise you might be better off trying to find your own....

Though I'm not a West Ham fan, I'd love to meet Tony Cottee and Mark Ward. Will there be any Everton photos for them to sign?

Hi

Yes there will be everton photos for them to sign, even though we have the team reunions there will still be other images for them to sign,

Just don't ask me what as we have not printed them yet. Lol :thumbup:

If in doubt take one of you own just in case what is available is not to your liking.

Hi

Yes there will be everton photos for them to sign, even though we have the team reunions there will still be other images for them to sign,

Just don't ask me what as we have not printed them yet. Lol :D

If in doubt take one of you own just in case what is available is not to your liking.

Thank you, that's good to know! I've been trying to locate suitable photos via the official Everton website, though so far without success, so I'm glad that you will have something suitable :D

hi im not a west ham supporter but would like a shirt signed by frank mcavennie ? would that be ok or is it just west ham stuff to be signed ,,, and im happy that west ham are doing this reunion ,all teams have a great number of fans its not to do wiv what they won ,its for the supporters i honestly think that showmasters are trying there best to get full teams from all clubs when they are availible , to all u west ham boys have a great day