Still 12 Guests to go

Steviefull

The big guests were announced about a month before, I think, I can't remember. But it all depends on when the SM's receive a signed contract as to when they announce them. So for arguments sake a week before C5, they might get signed contract for Viggo, so it will be posted then, if he is coming, kind of thing - you with me????

So far C5, is looking cheap for me, which is good, just means I can spend more money on booze!!!!!!!!

Yeah im with you lol

But not to sound nasty here,(this not aimed at you vamps !! ) i wish people would stop thinking that Viggo could be at C5...the man does not..i repeat DOES NOT do any signings or conventions of any sort..they guy hates them and keeps himself private.

Edited by ashleo78

But not to sound nasty here,(this not aimed at you vamps !! ) i wish people would stop thinking that Viggo could be at C5...the man does not..i repeat DOES NOT do any signings or conventions of any sort..they guy hates them and keeps himself private

Sorry to kind of contradict you, he did a signing in America (think it was for the DVD release of "Fellowship of the Ring"). Maybe he has changed since then, what with all the mania on LOTR now :unsure:

Christopher Lee hates autograph signings, i know someone who is friends with him, and he said that Chris hates the rush of people that come and see him, in whcih he gets stressed out, but he has done 7 book shop signings last year and a dvd signing.

Same with Ian mckellen, and it could be the same with Viggo.

how long was it before C4 that they announced the BIG guests..which were the Hobbits in my book ??

What do you mean big guests? I would not get your hopes up for some huge hollywood stars or something. In my eyes Clint Howard, Brad Dourif and Robert Englund are very big guests indeed, all of them have stared in many many big hollywood movies. Just because you were lucky enough to have the 4 Hobbits at last years collectormania, it doesn't meen that there will be big name LOTR guests at every showmasters event!

Christopher Lee hates autograph signings, i know someone who is friends with him, and he said that Chris hates the rush of people that come and see him, in whcih he gets stressed out, but he has done 7 book shop signings last year and a dvd signing.

Adam you have said this several times before but it is not true, i have no idea where you heard this! Christopher Lee did several signings last year and i had friends who attended, i have heard nothing but good reports about Chris Lee signings.

Yeah im with you lol

But not to sound nasty here,(this not aimed at you vamps !! ) i wish people would stop thinking that Viggo could be at C5...the man does not..i repeat DOES NOT do any signings or conventions of any sort..they guy hates them and keeps himself private.

I thought he went to a San Diego Comic Con? :yoda:

Yeah im with you lol

That maybe so, but I have complete faith in the Showmasters.

When I first met Jason, Andrea and Mark at a forum meet, I said to them there is no way on this earth they would get Elijah Wood, not in a zillion years. But he turned up at C4.

So Viggo might not be at C5 (I was only using him as an example anyways), but I know if I ask for someone, the Showmasters will work very hard to get them there.

All I am saying is, don't ever underestimate who the showmasters can get, the event is still young, and I dare say once word gets round the LOTR lot for example, they are more than likely to come, as I understand it, thats how Elijah came to C5.

Stop being so negative. Viggo will come, oh yes he will - well one day anyways LOL

Vamps

xXx

Yeah im with you lol

I thought he went to a San Diego Comic Con? :yoda:

Your right, I am positive that Houdinia told me she saw him, I would have to check that though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how long was it before C4 that they announced the BIG guests..which were the Hobbits in my book ??

What do you mean big guests? I would not get your hopes up for some huge hollywood stars or something. In my eyes Clint Howard, Brad Dourif and Robert Englund are very big guests indeed, all of them have stared in many many big hollywood movies. Just because you were lucky enough to have the 4 Hobbits at last years collectormania, it doesn't meen that there will be big name LOTR guests at every showmasters event!

unlike some day dreamers my friend i DO NOT expect any major hollywood stars..im not that shallow to wish for them, i am quite happy with guests announced so far. !!!

Yeah im with you lol

When I first met Jason, Andrea and Mark at a forum meet, I said to them there is no way on this earth they would get Elijah Wood, not in a zillion years. But he turned up at C4.

So Viggo might not be at C5 (I was only using him as an example anyways), but I know if I ask for someone, the Showmasters will work very hard to get them there.

All I am saying is, don't ever underestimate who the showmasters can get, the event is still young, and I dare say once word gets round the LOTR lot for example, they are more than likely to come, as I understand it, thats how Elijah came to C5.

Stop being so negative. Viggo will come, oh yes he will - well one day anyways LOL

Vamps

xXx

LOL hun...OK OK i give in, maybe Viggo will come one day !! :yoda:

Yeah im with you lol

Vamps

xXx

LOL hun...OK OK i give in, maybe Viggo will come one day !! :unsure:

LOL see have faith my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All good things come to those who wait!!!!

One word about Viggo though, I'm not all that fussed about seeing him, its Jezebel who wants him not me LOL.

Adam you have said this several times before but it is not true, i have no idea where you heard this! Christopher Lee did several signings last year and i had friends who attended, i have heard nothing but good reports about Chris Lee signings.

I do agree when i got mr Chris lees autograph last november at the cinema store he most agreeable yet the store staff tried to push me off.

Plus if viggo dont do signings i feel quite proud got his to!

can we expect more BIG names a few weeks before C5 ?

The Hobbits were being advertised as attending C4 at the NEC event in July, I can remember cos we didn't spot it straight away and got sent back to double check by a dealer friend! We'd even chatted to the guys on the stand!!! :angel:

Vamps

xXx

I agree, have faith and wait patiently, any thing could happen, there is no point having an argument about who might and might not come, the people who are ment to come will and those who are not ment to come wont.

I would also like to point out that whanting to meet "big name stars" does not make me more shallow than people who just want to meet "lesser stars" they are all people and are equal, in my eyes we are all equal and I want to meet them cause I admire them, I would also like to meet sculpter who noone seems to have heard of (Anna Maria Pochecco) just as much as wanting to meet Viggo and everyone elce.

dream and it might come true, you never know. :frankie:

:D

YEAH I WOULD GO FOR THAT AND ALSO ELIJAH....HAVE I PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED THIS? HAHA!

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS, ITS MY FINALS THE FOLLOWING WEEK AND I'LL BE ALL SAD. HOWEVER, IT PROBABLY WON'T BE THE BEST TIME TO MEET FAMOUS PEOPLE, I'LL PROBABLY LOOK LIKE DEATH AND EVERYONE WILL BE LIKE "OH MY GOD, MY EYES!" LOL