ROLL CALL

Dellefyne

Name: Iain Aaron

Ticket type bought: Silver

Are you at C75? Nope

What Chevrons have you attended in the past? I was at, I think it's Chevron 7.3 (with Corin, Rainbow, Tori and David).

Also brought a silver for the Mrs who came with me to the last one too.

Edited by Aaron2310

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: malcolm

type of ticket: standard x2

Are you at Chevron 7.5: I was

What Chevrons have you been to in the past: missed the first one, but have been to all the rest

Edited by Spirit_man

Name: Nichola aka Nikki (will going with Susan who I met the the first Chevron and have kept in touch with - She's also the one who got the tickets - I'm paying her back later :D )

type of ticket: Silver x2

Are you at Chevron 7.5: Nope totally could not afford that one but soooooo wish i could have gone

What Chevrons have you been to in the past: 7.1 and 7.2 done ET4, HW 1 and 2 and Bitten, mustn't forget the Collactormainias too. :D

Edited by Nixster

Name: Nichola aka Nikki (will going with Susan who I met the the first Chevron and have kept in touch with - She's also the one who got the tickets - I'm paying her back later :D )

type of ticket: Silver x2

Are you at Chevron 7.5: Nope totally could not afford that one but soooooo wish i could have gone

What Chevrons have you been to in the past: 7.1 and 7.2 done ET4, HW 1 and 2 and Bitten, mustn't forget the Collactormainias too. :WAVE:

Name: Susan

Type of ticket: Silver

Are you at Chevron 7.5: No

What Chevrons have you been to in the past: 7.1 and 7.2. Haven't been able to make one since, but have been getting my Stargate fix at Collectormania and LFCC (yay Ben Browder!)

Name: Mike

Ticket type bought: Standard

Are you at C75? I wasnt :thumbup: looked like a fantastic lineup

What Chevrons have you attended in the past? None, never been able to get chevron before, but 7.6 I could NOT miss!

Will there be any other french people who will come? :dance:

I'm sure there will be other French attendees. I heard a lot of people talking French at 7.5.

there were LOADS of french at 7.5, one girl in particular springs to mind ;-)

There are always so many French people at SM/ME events! Don't worry for that :)

Will there be any other french people who will come? ;)

I'm sure there will be other French attendees. I heard a lot of people talking French at 7.5.

I know lol, the women are always polite and gorgeous, the men rather obnoxious and annoying, though perhaps thats built into my british dna lol, jokes.

there was one french girl at chevron who was really hot with a group of french attendees, and she even drew proper pictures of the poses she wanted in the photo shoots which was really cute i thought and the guests seemed to love it.

its great that so many ppl travel the world for sm cons, can only benefit the events

Will there be any other french people who will come? :lol:

I know lol, the women are always polite and gorgeous, the men rather obnoxious and annoying, though perhaps thats built into my british dna lol, jokes.

there was one french girl at chevron who was really hot with a group of french attendees, and she even drew proper pictures of the poses she wanted in the photo shoots which was really cute i thought and the guests seemed to love it.

its great that so many ppl travel the world for sm cons, can only benefit the events

Hey I'm neither obnoxious nor annoying! I think I will never understand the famous british humor! :D

Name: Julien

Ticket type bought: Silver 57

Are you at C75 ? Yes sure ! Awesome convention!

What Chevrons have you attended in the past ? 7.5 was my first Chevron event :)

Will there be any other french people who will come? :angel:

Héhé, I think that I know this girl (the blond hair or the black hair?)... I'm one of the french group, and they are my friends :dance:

Name: Julien

Ticket type bought: Silver 57

Are you at C75 ? Yes sure ! Awesome convention!

What Chevrons have you attended in the past ? 7.5 was my first Chevron event :)

Will there be any other french people who will come? :angel:

Héhé, I think that I know this girl (the blond hair or the black hair?)... I'm one of the french group, and they are my friends :dance:

lucky you!

black hair with the drawings of what she wanted as a pose in her photo shoots

timelord81r : It was Sandra, great girl and very funny drawing... We'll come back together for Chevron 7.6, and I think that we are not obnoxious nor annoying during the convention... Or the party's :P:clap:

Perfidious albion! :WAVE::YAHOO: Joke! :)

Edited by Elwe

Name: Emm

Ticket type bought: Silver

Are you at C75? Nope

What Chevrons have you attended in the past? I was at the awesome 7.4

YAY, you coming then Emm. Will be good to see you again! :D

Indeed I am Wend, managed to get the parentals to dust off the old card and I swore I'd pay em back...eventually! LOL Will be good to see you also, tis been ages!