Billy Singing

MagikMonkey

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say...there was much spazing out of my seat when i saw this so prepare yourself (watch it not work now!!) Its from BB.net!!

Billy!!

Nicxxx

OMG!! THAT IS FANTASTCI!!!!!!

or FANTASTIC even!!!!!!!!

and i LOVE that song!!!

i want the full version! he has such a fabulous voice!!!

looking good in a suit too :blink:

I have to say...there was much spazing out of my seat when i saw this so prepare yourself (watch it not work now!!) Its from BB.net!!

Billy!!

Nicxxx

OMG!! THAT IS FANTASTCI!!!!!!

or FANTASTIC even!!!!!!!!

and i LOVE that song!!!

i want the full version! he has such a fabulous voice!!!

looking good in a suit too :blink:

He makes me melt!! I want the ful version too but cant imagine where you'd find it!

Id have love to have been in the audience...may not have stayed conscious for long though!

Nicxxx

;)

and you wonder why that man is soooooooooooo god damn sexeh in so many peoples eyes!!

no didnt think you did :D

i'm sorry but Robbie williams step aside.....the new kind of swing has entered the building!

Billy just a request but can we do a duet?

the song is

"things"

"every night i sit here by my window, staring at this lonely avenue...(avenue), watching people holding hands and laughing (ha ha ha), thinkin bout the things we used to do..... talk about things..."

*must remember to give extra hugs to billy

love

Andrea x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eventually got Billy singing on my laptop!! What a great voice!! The song he sang in ROTK definately didn't do his voice justice. BTW Anybody got any idea when we will see the Sharon Osbourne show will Bill on?? Am fed up having to watch it when Bill is not on!! I always miss the guys on the chat shows!!

aaaaaaaaaah thats Billy singing at the Glasgow kids swing concert - I went up there to see him :) He was amazing, he sang that and 'Mack The Knife' as well, and to see him sing live was mind-blowing, so nothing like what he does in ROTK. He did 2 concerts, an hour apart...was very bad and was in the audience for both lol! :lol:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...