Hallowhedon 3

showmasters

Is there a code for the Radisson?

I know they said they were going to have one, but I didn't wait and booked anyway through the Radisson website. My room costs £55 + tax per day, which I thought was pretty fair. Although it doesn't include breakfast which the con rate usually seems to be doing.

Maybe the con rate will show up when the new webpage goes online...

I know they said they were going to have one, but I didn't wait and booked anyway through the Radisson website. My room costs £55 + tax per day, which I thought was pretty fair. Although it doesn't include breakfast which the con rate usually seems to be doing.

There's a McDonalds right beside the hotel. Cheap breakfasts will not be a problem. B)

• Moderators

There's a McDonalds right beside the hotel. Cheap breakfasts will not be a problem. B)

...unless like me you refuse to eat McDonalds on ethical grounds... ;)

Even the pancakes? ;)

• Moderators

Even the pancakes? ;)

I haven't even had a drink from McDonalds since I was 12 years old.

Hi! Just wanted to ask whether the bit on the website about silver being limited in numbers is left over from the last event's format, or if this is up to date for next year. Also thought I'd point out that the online shop ticket description still says it's at the thistle. Thanks!

i think its limited to 150.. thats what it usualy is.

Yeah I know, but that's what it says next to gold, silver says the 'limited in numbers' thing it has when they're running low. I was just wondering if that was H3 accurate, or left over from H2 website format :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi there does anyone know how long it takes for the money to be taken, i ordered last week (i know it was before LFCC) but just wanted to check as the money hasnt come out yet which is unusual i thought it was instant and i wanted the payment to go through before i spend any more.

Many thanks

• Moderators

It has to be processed manually so it's not 'instant' as such, and certainly with it being around LFCC, it will take a little longer. Just keep an eye on your account for the next week or so at least.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...