Bronson and Booboo

Louliepoo

I went to ET4 and we are thinking about going to ET5, but if Bronson Pelletier and Booboo Stewart go again, I wll have tickets in an instant. At ET4 Booboo was so sweet and Bronson was really funny, and I got pictures with both. Also anyone else from ET4 really because they were all excellent.

• Moderators

I would suggest that, going by previous experience, it's very unlikely as they do try to get different guests from one con to the next.

If a guest has been to a convention, the next general step is to get them to a signing event like Collectormania or London Film And Comic Con etc.

Either that, or they'll appear at another convention in future, but not normally the next one :whistling:

Actually Booboo said "see you at ET5" when we were leaving so maybe he knows something we don't :thumbup: I agree tho, one of the nicest blokes on the planet.

Not sure I'll get to ET5 so kinda hope he doesn't go back then :thumbup:

Have to say, BooBoo was an absolute dote, felt sorry for him sometimes because he was constantly surrounded, but meh. He would be lovely for ET5 if people didn't swamp him.

Bronson was a cheeky little thing. Lol. SUCH a flirt, seriously. Had an encounter with him on friday night lol but yeah, he was lovely too. But I think I would prefer new guests for ET5.