A message to all you guys going to ET4.

dayna

I was going to do this tomorrow but duuuh most of you will be travelling to Brum.

Just wanted to say I hope you all have an amazing time. No doubt you will. It's just a shame I'm not able to come any more to join in with the fun! I will be there in spirit though lol. I was thinking of cosplaying this weekend just like I would be if I was there lol but it's not been a good week so far so I'll have to see how I feel.

Again have an awesome time. I bet all the guests will be brilliant and you will absolutely love them! I will hopefully see some/all of you soon!

Take care!

Dayna.

xxx

PS: I hope it doesn't snow!

Awww dayna im gonna miss you and karly sooo much *bear hugs*

I kinda hope it snows on saturday cos then we can get some good pics but then i hope its gonne by monday lol

Some snow during the weekend would look fabulous on pictures, that's true!

And Dayna, I don't think I ever had the opportunity of meeting you yet, but I'm sorry you cannot attend this con.... I hope I'll get to meet you soon!

Edited by Dellefyne

Ok it can snow on Saturday but Friday and Sunday is a no no. Pics in the snow would be so cool!

Aww Jemma me and karly'll miss you too!

Lol Kiki yus have plenty of drinks on my behalf. Not that you need encouragement or anything :)

Dellefyne no I don't think we've ever met but hopefully we'll get the chance to at another con!

Wish you were coming ;)

xxxx

:( me too.

Well it said earlier this week that there'd be snow. However, it didn't say when or where so hopefully Brum will be snow free! Or only snows enough for pretty pics to get taken.

Guys it is so weird not going. I've only ever been to 3 twi related cons but I feel like I've been to loads more than that!

Lise and Elaine, thank you heaps! It means a lot! Ha ha ha Elaine yeah I guess I will sorta be there lol!

Felix went to the vets to get checked over and she's fine. Finally I get some good news! She wasn't a fan of the enema though. I can't get over how well behaved she was!