Registration letters are on their way

Yvie

silver 71 think i was, though at that number i might as well be standard for the talks lol
Considering you only purchased your ticket recently you are a much higher number than I thought (hoped - no offence!) you would be. I think, that like gold, there are 150 silver tickets. You got off quite lightly really.

Looks like it may be a fairly quiet event numberwise though :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

silver 71 think i was, though at that number i might as well be standard for the talks lol
Considering you only purchased your ticket recently you are a much higher number than I thought (hoped - no offence!) you would be. I think, that like gold, there are 150 silver tickets. You got off quite lightly really.

Looks like it may be a fairly quiet event numberwise though :(

hoped? lol

quite event, well if its like the last hub then great, anything more in the hotel and the queues will annoy me, though im expecting this to be more busy? im certain there are more golds at this than at hub5

i hope they dont do groups for the photos, I much prefer gold then silver then standard, first there first served in that order. I like to have the choice of when to go, not be told then maybe miss something.

yer i guess not so bad considering the late purchase (thank 10th planet and dimensions for that!)

hoped? lol

quite event, well if its like the last hub then great, anything more in the hotel and the queues will annoy me, though im expecting this to be more busy? im certain there are more golds at this than at hub5

i hope they dont do groups for the photos, I much prefer gold then silver then standard, first there first served in that order. I like to have the choice of when to go, not be told then maybe miss something.

yer i guess not so bad considering the late purchase (thank 10th planet and dimensions for that!)

Hoped as in if you had a ticket in the 100's then it would mean more people are attending, not I wanted 'you' to have a high ticket number :D

I'm not sure I understand the reason for your preference of which group method is used for the photoshoots. Isn't it the same principle whether it's the letter/number system or the gold/silver/standard system that is used? From what I can tell the letter/number group method is used if there is a higher attendance, as it probably results in smaller groups queuing up for photos at any one time. The gold/silver/standard method appears to be used if the overall attendance is lower. You don't have to go when your group is called (unless you are in the last group of course), just make sure you go up with/by time the last group is called. It probably does help ME and make things run a bit smoother if you do go when your group is called though.

The systems that they put in place do help the events run as smooth as possible. If something appears not to be working at one event, then odds are you will find it has been tweaked in some way by the next event.

You don't have to. You still got your order e-mail?

if the letter doesn't arrive just bring that one and some form of ID.

Wouldn't be the first time and I am sure it's not the last time Royal Mail lets a registration letter go astray! :P

I was going too...but I wanted to know what number I was.... :blink: ...I know impatient aren't I?... :(

Kriss :)

hoped? lol

Hoped as in if you had a ticket in the 100's then it would mean more people are attending, not I wanted 'you' to have a high ticket number :D

I'm not sure I understand the reason for your preference of which group method is used for the photoshoots. Isn't it the same principle whether it's the letter/number system or the gold/silver/standard system that is used? From what I can tell the letter/number group method is used if there is a higher attendance, as it probably results in smaller groups queuing up for photos at any one time. The gold/silver/standard method appears to be used if the overall attendance is lower. You don't have to go when your group is called (unless you are in the last group of course), just make sure you go up with/by time the last group is called. It probably does help ME and make things run a bit smoother if you do go when your group is called though.

The systems that they put in place do help the events run as smooth as possible. If something appears not to be working at one event, then odds are you will find it has been tweaked in some way by the next event.

Im usually at the photo studio early or on time, I dont mind letting golds and such in front, thats what they paid for but if im there on time and then have to let 70 silvers in front of me who turn up 20 minutes later, I get annoyed lol, personal preference, photos come before autos for me as you know ;-) but to be honest ive not experienced the group calling system but I much prefer "photo shoot starts at such a time" and I turn up and queue rather than groups being called, how does the group thing work? everyone queueing then groups called and move to the front of the line?

Think it's just groups in order rather than the numbers within the group but guess we'll find out on the weekend.

Got my registration letter today - just a regular ticket for me, so i won't bother rushing to any photo shoots LOL.

hoped? lol

Think it's just groups in order rather than the numbers within the group but guess we'll find out on the weekend.

Got my registration letter today - just a regular ticket for me, so i won't bother rushing to any photo shoots LOL.

u 2 going to any of the parties?

Not sure - i'm gonna only be at the event on sat & sun and am staying with friends who live quite a drive away - so it depends on when they decide to leave on saturday as to how long i'll stay.

Got work on Monday so will leave before the closing ceremony on Sunday.

Used my holiday to get time off for warp10, not able to take the time off for this event - sods law eh! LOL

Looks like it may be a fairly quiet event numberwise though :rolleyes:

That's good as long as SM/ME get enough people going to keep running the events, the smaller events are usually better.

ok letter has still not arrived...Yvie is ok just to come with the confirmation email? although I would love to know my ticket no. ppppplllllleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee :unsure:

Yes, it's okay to just come with the confirmation e-mail.

If you want to know your number e-mail Yvie at info@collectormania.com with your order number, she'll get back to you.

ok letter has still not arrived...Yvie is ok just to come with the confirmation email? although I would love to know my ticket no. ppppplllllleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee :unsure:

Yes, it's okay to just come with the confirmation e-mail.

If you want to know your number e-mail Yvie at info@collectormania.com with your order number, she'll get back to you.

Thank you!