Latest Guest Announcement - CHASKE SPENCER

Massive Events

Oooh Hello Chaske back for ET4!

Hope he wears his Gok Wan specs & hat again at some point during the weekend. He's a lovely guy can't wait to meet him again.

Gutted about Alex, but ME may have just made me attending ET5! lol!

Just hope the photo isn't the same as the one at CM - will have to buy another if it is.

NOT complaining btw - I really liked meeting Chaske.

Lol yeah i was thinking the same about the pic.... Oh well....... we'll have to wait and see i guess.... although i'm not too keen on forking out extra money on pics....... Hmmm....guess we'll have to wait and see....since we have been known to do 'spur of the moment' things..... Lol.... :YAHOO:

Just hope the photo isn't the same as the one at CM - will have to buy another if it is.

Lol yeah i was thinking the same about the pic.... Oh well....... we'll have to wait and see i guess.... although i'm not too keen on forking out extra money on pics....... Hmmm....guess we'll have to wait and see....since we have been known to do 'spur of the moment' things..... Lol.... :D

Hmmmmm my thoughts!

Lol yeah i was thinking the same about the pic.... Oh well....... we'll have to wait and see i guess.... although i'm not too keen on forking out extra money on pics....... Hmmm....guess we'll have to wait and see....since we have been known to do 'spur of the moment' things..... Lol.... :dance:

Hmmmmm my thoughts!

Same! haha :smile:

To anyone whose met Chaske before, what are you guys getting signed this time round? I don't really want another picture signed but I have no ideas :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

Same! haha :smile:

To anyone whose met Chaske before, what are you guys getting signed this time round? I don't really want another picture signed but I have no ideas :dance:

Your photo shoot picture.

A Twilight (Eclipse) DVD.

A Twilight (Eclipse) Book.

A canvas.

A picture of the whole wolf pack.

A Birthday card for someone you know that loves Twilight.

A boob :YAHOO:

Same! haha :lol:

To anyone whose met Chaske before, what are you guys getting signed this time round? I don't really want another picture signed but I have no ideas :smile:

Your photo shoot picture.

A Twilight (Eclipse) DVD.

A Twilight (Eclipse) Book.

A canvas.

A picture of the whole wolf pack.

A Birthday card for someone you know that loves Twilight.

A boob :dance:

LOOOOOOOOL! Honestly :D

Ta for the suggestions :YAHOO:

PS: For everyone, my last suggestion was a joke. Please don't start asking poor Chaske to sign parts of your body lol :thumbup:

lol I am going to remember this next time you laugh at one of my silly posts on the forum! :blush:

Awww I had my whole "Chaske, will you sign my ankle?" speech ready! Pff back to the drawing board.