things you may not know part two

showmasters

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie.. :thumbup: sorry what were we talking about ? :wub: jokes.

RAY i wasnt there :P:D

That's because you are a fanny.

I've been to 3 et drinks receptions and I remember very little from all of them except I got a hug off Chris Heyerdahl and it made my night even though I was ridiculously drunk :WINCE:

YOU SPILT YOUR WINE ON MY WHITE T SHIRT YOU SWINEEEEE ;D

Hahah wrestling match between guests that would be hilarious!! But I reckon we should have Too Tall versus Daniel Cudmore!

or cosplay cullen v real cullen :thumbup:

Well I reckon Paul vs Kellan then cause the rest of us are breakable!!! LMAO!!

Or Jo verses Jackson. That could be interesting

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

Hahah wrestling match between guests that would be hilarious!! But I reckon we should have Too Tall versus Daniel Cudmore!

or you v rob...you could just cuddle himm :WINCE:

I'd maybe settle for an arm wrestle with Rob

I've been to 3 et drinks receptions and I remember very little from all of them except I got a hug off Chris Heyerdahl and it made my night even though I was ridiculously drunk :thumbup:

YOU SPILT YOUR WINE ON MY WHITE T SHIRT YOU SWINEEEEE ;D

I think you'll find that you got your T shirt in my wine and it was white wine anyway STOP MOANING :wub: sorry agin btw :WINCE:

I'd maybe settle for an arm wrestle with Rob

id settle for any kind of contact with Rob :wub:

Hello! Thank you for writing this list SM, it helped me to understand better how the organisation of the convention works.

I live in Italy and Twiprom (London) was the first convention of my life, I had a lot fun so I deceided to come back. I can't wait for ET4 :blush:

Sorry to hear that ME doesn't make that much money or any money at all with these ET cons. I think it's sad actually. I too would love to organize something this great, but I feel that hard work should be rewarded....not only with money of course but it is a necessity. A lot of people complain but when you read about all that goes into one of these cons, all the money that is dolled out..we should all be appreciative and a bit thankful. Life isn't free....I think we all know that. Whether I go to a movie, buy a book,cd or dvd.....everything costs money. I think the price is fair considering what we all receive. I personally have to give out a bit more. I also have to pay for a flight and hotel(I know most stay in the hotel also).I look forward to seeing a place that I have never been to and to meet people with the same "passions" as myself. I consider this con an adventure for me and my friend...one we hope to talk about for a long time. I will now come down off of my soapbox and just say: "Than you" ME for your dedication. See you all in October. :WINCE: