Russell tovey

Stepster

Ok who's gonna join me in some shameless begging to get the amazing Russell tovey at this event. I was devastated when the being human con was cancelled n really now hope we get a second chance to meet this amazing actor. Pls showmasters. Make my year :)

Russell would be a great guest and he'd definitely help persuade me to buy a ticket because of his connection with Doctor Who. I've never watched Being Human or Vampire Diaries, they're both on my list to watch, but I'm mainly waiting to see who's coming from Supernatural, or Russell Tovey haha :o

Edited by Doctor Who

Russell would be a great guest and he'd definitely help persuade me to buy a ticket because of his connection with Doctor Who. I've never watched Being Human or Vampire Diaries, they're both on my list to watch, but I'm mainly waiting to see who's coming from Supernatural, or Russell Tovey haha :o

Not one that would persuade me a sI've already met him twice - new guests please.

• Moderators

While new guests are always nice, I do think it'd benefit the con to have at least 1 or 2 of the main BH ones.

I don't think they'd rule out all 3 that have already appeared just because they've been to signing events.

You see showmasters it all makes sence lol the ppl have spoken we need Russell and his awesome bottom. Pls make us all so very happy :smile:

THIS.

Oh and Aidan too because he's a potty mouth too.

Plus Lenora because she's a giggle.

And Sinead because she's lovely.

Oh just bring everyone please. Directors, make-up artists. Even the teaboy will be entertaining I'm sure!

Edited by Big_Pants

I'm definitely crossing my fingers that Russell can make it to RoadhouseII!

Aside from his awesome bottom (a fact on which we are all agreed, it seems) he is one of the nicest, friendliest, kindest and most gracious guests I've ever met.

I will be buying my ticket - depending of course whether I can get the time off work for it - whether or not he is announced but I'd love it if he were able to attend. A BH section of the con just wouldn't be the same without him.

:YAHOO: KC :grump:

Edited by Kinkyclawz

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...