CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night's CSI ep was pretty cool though I feel they could have cut some of that Mexican/Spanish singer murder stuff and included more Greg time!!! :wub:

I think it was unnecessary to add Sophie/Sophia into the cast - there's too many characters now and I feel we don't see enough of the ones we have :( just look at how much screen time poor old Doc Robbins gets and where's David gone!! :D we also seem to have lost the cool techie guys :( and it would have been cooler to use something other than tyres me thinks, we've seen that before ;) *craves for cool and new techniques* ;)

watched Miami too, must have seen that ep about 3 times and I still can't follow it!!! :uhoh:

ah well!!

get to watch last weeks CSI NY tomoz or Friday (tis at home) am looking forward as another person from SG has a guest spot yey!!! :blink:

Luv sah xx

I'm really falling behind in my CSI watching. The last one I saw was the one about the sex change operations.

:lol::D

I still maintain that the Doctor lady's husband should have been a former-woman... :P:P

It would have just completed the confusion. ;)

I'm really falling behind in my CSI watching. The last one I saw was the one about the sex change operations.

:D:lol:

I still maintain that the Doctor lady's husband should have been a former-woman... :lol::lol:

It would have just completed the confusion. :lol:

Yeah! I actually though that was gonna happen when I was watching it. I actually said it out loud! It would have been funny

*sobs* my tv's not working! missed all 3 eps last week n gonna miss this weeks too.

ok, enough moaning...

tonights episod looks good. just read the case report, and it looks like were gonna learn a lot more about sara. so make sure u watch it tonight peeps.

:D

oh n wlecome yvonne80. will we be seeing you at c7?

Have to type fast...adverts are on :huh:

OMG...we finally hear Sara talk about her past...what was Grissom doing though?....I was screaming at the TV..."give her a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug" :wub::P

I am loving this episode...Way to go Sara for putting Ecklie in his place, but still ggggrrrrrrrr at Ecklie for suspending her :rolleyes:

FANTASTIC ep! one of my faves of the series! sara sooo sweet!!!! awww crying! *huggles sara* griss should have have have hugged her or something!! but the hand touching was looooovely :P

they should have brought in terry miller to do the face but then again we didn't see much of everyone as it was so! no sophia though so there's a plus hehe! and we haven't seen what's her name in the DNA lab for a while... :lol:

hmm I've had this window open 2 hours :P

as a side note, CSI Miami is £39.99 in VIRGIN but currently B1G1F, yey! so you can get the series for that price :unsure: I am tempted, but would be more included if I could get £4 student discount off too :D

Luv sah xx

hmmm I meant to say in my last post that I would be more INCLINED* LOL :D cuh these early mornings!!!

just got in from work!? :blink: woah!

tis a great ep! soz hope haven't spoilt it for you now :blink:

Luv sah xx

ps-some how taken me an HOUR to post in the meet up thread, heh!!! :D

last night's CSI was great!!! glad i wasnt the only one screaming at the TV *give her a hug* but at least we know about sara's past!!

But what was the ending about 'loose cannon with a gun' ...i wonder whether something is going to happen??

I think Ecklie is waiting for Sara & Grissom to get together, so he can toment them with work rules that he makes for the occassion. I loved how Grissom stood up for Sara to Ecklie.

I think this was one episode where you see Sara & Grissom as actual people with feelings. They are regarded as the science geeks (I hate that word) who just live for work, and I think that this episode showed that they actually do think about other issues in their life. Sara has realised that she needs to express her emotion more, which is tough for her (considering her past). I think Grissom has always been aware that he needs to show his emotions, it is slowly happening. But I think he can hide his a lot better than Sara (at the moment)

Good on Sara for having a pop at Catherine and then telling Ecklie what she thinks of him.

Well thats my ramblings on only 1 cup of coffee this morning.

Toodles

Ahhh! spoilers!! must go and watch it before reading forum! my fault, I knew you guys were excited about it last night. I'll pop back later to join in with the celebrations of what i'm sure is another fantastic ep!

Sorry mooby81 about giving away spoilers, hope I didn't ruin the episode.

Catherine is definetly bugging me this season. Did anyone notice that Catherine and Ecklie seemed too close for comfort at the end of the episode. I'm not implying too much, but from the last scene, it is clear that Catherine is not prepared to risk her promotion in order to stand up with her "friends".

I wondered about the loose cannon comment too. I kind of thought though that it was put there as a double meaning.

Ecklie knowing his bluff had been called as he would never fire Grissom, meant that Sara is Grissoms responsibility and on his head be it should anything go wrong with her. Then Grissom, taking the comment and reflecting on what Sara asked him, about murder being in the genes, maybe wondering if she would eventually self destruct after being subjected to so many cases concerning domestic violence.

At least that is how I interpreted it.

He still can't tell her his feelings, but the hand grasping was really touching and an unexpected show of emotion from the usually level headed Gris...great epsiode.

I wondered about the loose cannon comment too. I kind of thought though that it was put there as a double meaning.

Ecklie knowing his bluff had been called as he would never fire Grissom, meant that Sara is Grissoms responsibility and on his head be it should anything go wrong with her. Then Grissom, taking the comment and reflecting on what Sara asked him, about murder being in the genes, maybe wondering if she would eventually self destruct after being subjected to so many cases concerning domestic violence.

At least that is how I interpreted it.

He still can't tell her his feelings, but the hand grasping was really touching and an unexpected show of emotion from the usually level headed Gris...great epsiode.

That's what I thought! we got a glimpse of what grissom could be capable of emotionally. hope sara doesn't self destruct... i don't think grissom will let her

Edited by mooby81

• Showmasters Admin

I think that Cathrine will stand up for her friends (she covered for Nick and Warrick) but not if they cross the line. She told Warrick he'd crossed the line when he had a go at the prison guard/police guy. She's in a new position and is assurting her authority. Anyone that's ever been in a position of authorty will tell you, there are times you have to draw the line.

In this case Sarah really crossed the line with a witness and then with Cathrine then Ecklie. Although I've always thought there was an uneasy friendship between Cat and Sarah. They never really bonded.

I have to agree with Mike though......DEATH to Ecklie.

Edited by Too Tall