CSI / CSI: Miami

surfy_sah

I'm so happy this topic has been pinned! I'm busy watching every episode from the beginging again. I think it's about time we had CSI guests at a SM event. it's getting a really big following over here... or how about a CSI convention now that would be cool!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for everyone... what do you guys think about Grissom/Sara thing (or if it's even a thing or not) and do you think there's something about Sara that hasn't come out in the story lines yet?i just think there's something not quite right about the whole thing. ~(ok that's more like 2 questions but you get the idea!! :wub: )

Edited by mooby81

i think sara/grissom storyline is sweet but i doubt anything will ever happen...dont think grissom would allow it to interfere with work!

& yes i think there is something that Sara hasnt told everyone...possibly a possible attack when she was younger as she always acts differently when she's around women who have been attacked

just my theory!

Sarah (Torres) - totally agree!!!!!!

sweeeet theory, either that or maybe her mum was attacked or her dad beat her mum up or she was abused or something, yeah.... *lightbulb*

Mooby81 - which season you seen up to now? I am IMPATIENTLY awaiting s4 r2 come ooooon!!!!!!!

Theresa (Shepseskaf) gutted bout lack of calender :(:lol::D but niiiiice av! greg :(

REALLY want the mag but WHY do they always do it soo late? grrrr :lol: how many people who love the CSI don't have the DVDs already? and if they don't, it's prob cause they can't afford them and so how would they afford £7 on the mag?? :D haven't seen the ad *jelous* :P

surfy sah xx

Mooby81 - which season you seen up to now? I am IMPATIENTLY awaiting s4 r2 come ooooon!!!!!!!

I've seen to the end of season 3 but I've just re-watced the dvd's from the begining and i'm about half way through season 3 again. i'm just waiting for season 4 on dvd too.

I agree with the sara/grissom thing - i don't think anything will happen

and i also think that maybe sara was attacked or something because she does tend to get emotionally attached to cases of that nature. i hope they develop this storyline a little. would explain a few things

Yeah the dvd/mag thing looks great but if you've already got the dvds it's a bit of a waste of money. maybe they should have a choice of the mag on it's own cos i'd definately but it

*dances round the thread with Torres*!!! ^_^

soooo excited about CSI!!!! :wub:

damn I WISH soo much SM would get a CSI guest, just ONE main cast peep!!

jelous of your s4 :P and also wish they would sell the mag WITHOUT the DVDs grrrr :D

CAN'T WAIT!!!! less than 2 weeks to go!!! *bounces*

thankies Sarah!!!

Luv sah xx

Less than 2 weeks...still excited - i cant wait!

i wish they would sell the mag without the DVD's too....i already have all the dvd's!!! Plus if they did sell them without the DVD the mag would only cost around £3!!

Is anyone buying the mag??????? if so, maybe we could work out some arrangement so that we can read them at c7????

yeyness!

anyone know which ep is on tonight (aka SATURDAY?) :unsure: I thought they were showing s4 of CSI but the description of it in the Sunday Times tv guide thing is confusing me!!! :lol:

any news on WHEN the CSI mag comes out? I will get the first one as it will probs be cheap :(

surfy sah xx

I got the first mag as it was half price ;)

on placement at the mo (doing longish hours :D ) so saving it for when the weekend comes :lol:

5days and 5hours to go till CSI!!! :D 9days and 5hours till CSI:NY!!!!! :D

*agrees with Sarah's sentiments* WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :wub:

surfy sah xx

ps-fans of MARG (sooo cool!) look HERE!!!

Marg is starring alongside Dennis Quaid (The Day After Tomorrow) and Topher Grace (Eric, That 70's Show) in new film "In Good Company", opening on the 18th Feb! yey! B)

Ok I just caved...

... just bought complete season 4 on region 1 - I'm so glad my DVD player is unlocked!!! ;)

It was only £40 inc p+p!

I think sames going to happen to me. I don't think I can wait till 25th April for part 1 let alone July for part2!

KIWI :P