Top Ten Movies.....

Goodie586

Okay i know there is forums for this....but i am a Glasgow boy throu and throu and i want my forum to be fun and just for us...although all guests are welcome.....

i want you guys to list your top ten guilty pleasures of movies....not your best but ones when on TV you have to watch.....

Heres mine

Innerspace

Masters of the Universe

Tango and Cash

Bird on a Wire

Vertical Limit

Street Kings

Big Trouble In Little China

The Incredible Hulk

Cast Away

Air Force One

Unleashed

There you go..10 random films i love but no ones else does....please join in........

Love you all....... :blink:

Edited by Goodie586

Mines are

Enter The Dragon

The Crow

Terminator

Aliens

Predator

Salems Lot

Fright Night

30 Days Of Night

Jet Li Unleashed

Tremors

I also like Lost Boys,The Forbidden Kingdom,Big Trouble In Little China,Tango and Cash and any Friday The 13th Halloween and A Nightmare On Elm Street Movie and Dog Soilders :borg:

Edited by carnosoul

Top 10 Guilty pleasure movies hey ;)

1. Batman & Robin

2. The Rage Carrie 2

3. Crossroads

4. Moonwalker

5. Scary Movie

6. Spice World

7. Godzilla

8. Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2

9. Detroit Rock City

10. St Trinians

In all seriousness I have never been embarrased to say I love any of the above films, its all a matter of taste.

ok, so many lol, in no particular order......

jaws

lethal weapon

beverly hills cop

die hard

aliens

terminator

big trouble in little china

scary movie

the grudge

reanimator (all of them)

;)

Mines are

Enter The Dragon

The Crow

Terminator

Aliens

Predator

Salems Lot

Fright Night

30 Days Of Night

Jet Li Unleashed

Tremors

I also like Lost Boys,The Forbidden Kingdom,Big Trouble In Little China,Tanog and Cash and any Friday The 13th Halloween and A Nightmare On Elm Street Movie and Dog Soilders :D

how could i forget Dog Soldiers :uhoh:

Guilty pleasures?

Hm. I stand by these as entertaining movies, though! :D Some may be bad, but many are simply underrated.

I'll let you decide which!

1. Hudson Hawk

2. Navy Seals

3. AvP 1/2

4. Alien 3/4 ( Cheating with those two/four, but :smile:. And Predator 2 is simply GOOD. )

5. Robot Jox

6. Bring It On

7. Titanic

8. Biodome

9. Paul Blart : Mall Cop

10. Mallrats

Nice Hudson Hawk and Navy Seals are damn fine movies.

Robojox- god thats a blast from the past....i remeber renting that on video as a kid.

However i cannot forgive Paul Blart.....hands down one of the worst films i have ever seen! Did you laugh at it????? Men with the big nets coming for you haha :chair:

Robojox- god thats a blast from the past....i remeber renting that on video as a kid.

However i cannot forgive Paul Blart.....hands down one of the worst films i have ever seen! Did you laugh at it????? Men with the big nets coming for you haha :P

Paul Blart was the movie Die Hard 4 should have been! :D

These are my must watch at any time on TV :)

1. Miracle on 34th Street.

2. Screamers

3. The Goonies

4. Mean Girls

5. Clueless

6. Tombstone

7. Son's of Katie Elder

8. E.T.

9. Indiana Jones trilogy

10. Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Obviously any Star Wars movies but well thats a given :)

I also really liked Avp 1and 2,Shark Attack,Navy Seals i also forgot to add Broken Arrow,Face Off,Universal Soldier,John Carpenters Vampires,The Fog,From Dusk Till Dawn :smile:

I also really liked Avp 1and 2,Shark Attack,Navy Seals i also forgot to add Broken Arrow,Face Off,Universal Soldier,John Carpenters Vampires,The Fog,From Dusk Till Dawn,The Descent,The Cave and Blair Witch 1and 2 and Asian Horror movies :D

Edited by carnosoul

• 5 months later...

In no particular order, here are ten of my treasured cult classics that shine despite all the odds:

Krull, Forbidden Planet, Dick Tracy, Clash of The Titans (1981), LadyHawke,

The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951), Mortal Kombat, Critters, Galaxy Quest, The Rocketeer.

In no particular order, here are ten of my treasured cult classics that shine despite all the odds:

Krull, Forbidden Planet, Dick Tracy, Clash of The Titans (1981), LadyHawke,

The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951), Mortal Kombat, Critters, Galaxy Quest, The Rocketeer.

I love that list!

Mortal Kombat! God i remember going to the cinema to see Star Trek Generations and got a trailer for that and it ROCKED!!!!

The Rocketeer! Indiana Jones with a Jet Pack...loved it!

Clash.....Excellent..Kalbos..scared me...and sue me i liked the new version as well.

Dick Tracy....my Maddona fantasy and a great Comic Movie,

Critters.....god i love Scott Grimes.

Galaxy Quest...i actually cried when Matazar died.

But Lady Hawk...i just didnt get! Sorry.....Love the list thou... a man after my own heart....

Now please tell me you love Demolition Man!!!

Goodie586 said:

I love that list!

But Lady Hawk...i just didnt get! Sorry.....Love the list thou... a man after my own heart....

Now please tell me you love Demolition Man!!!

Thanks man, I’m glad you appreciate it.

Though I don't expect everyone to like all or even some of the films, I’m sure there are people out there that would tell you each and every one of them suck - yet that is the point of that list, they all have there flaws and downfalls but give them a chance and allow yourself to be immersed in there story and that's when the magic happens, before you know it you'll have a smile on your face just remembering about some scene that's lodged itself in your psyche.

So on that grand note I’d ask to give the gem that is LadyHawke another chance, it is basically a romance story at heart though you have the fantasy element to keep it interesting; In medieval Europe a thief called "The Mouse" escapes the dungeons of Aquila, setting in motion a chain of events that may save or destroy a beautiful woman and a brave captain. The two lovers are doomed to lifelong separation by a demonic curse invoked by the corrupt and jealous Bishop of Aquila: by day Isabeau is transformed into a hawk, while at night Navarre becomes a wolf so that nether ever sees the other apart from as a beast.

It's worthwhile noting that it's also directed by Richard Donner in 1985, and stars Matthew Broderick, Rutger Hauer and Michelle Pfeiffer. Be Well!

Edited by OverGeek

• 2 weeks later...

not yet, im sure ill get someone nearer the time.

I may be able to help. Will you be at any other events? I'll be at Milton Keynes in May and a certain other one before then that I can't talk about on here.

My e-mail address is in my sig if you want to discuss.

Edited by dwarfbabe