Who are you hoping for?

clarabell

tbh - I'm quite happy not having any announcements yet. Looking at other cons where people get excited for particular guests and then sork comes up and they have to drop out, I would rather contracts be signed nearer the time rather than a year in advance when anything could happen in the mean time.

Whatever happens, it's True Blood and it won't go ahead without guests... therefore, Bitten 2 is going to be awesome, just like Bitten was.

• 1 month later...

Still can't believe we have had no updates on the guest situation for this yet, especially since the LOTR con is 3 months after Bitten and they have guests already. I know circumstances are different but a quick update just to let us know this con hasn't been forgotten wouldn't go a miss!!!!!!

Where's the Christmas spirit eh?!?!?!!!!!

It would be a nice Christmas present, but I am with Heulwen, especially when most of the actors would have to come from so far away anyway, would rather have them announced later than too early and possibly have to cancel due to new work commitments.

Jasaon said that 6 people contacted him to ask to be a guest at Return to Middle Earth, so I suppose its a bit different for that Plus John Rhys Davies loves coming to the cons anyway :D

I'm still hoping for Alcide or Lafayette, but to be honest, it was so awesome last time, I really dont mind who we have :D

• Moderators

It makes absolutely no difference when a con is. Guest negotiations take different amounts of time regardless of the dates of the actual event.

Considering this one is still over half a year away, I can't see why anyone would be worried. People can't really expect ME to be giving updates on every con on a regular basis or else they'll never have time to do the actual work :D

• 2 weeks later...

It makes absolutely no difference when a con is. Guest negotiations take different amounts of time regardless of the dates of the actual event.

Considering this one is still over half a year away, I can't see why anyone would be worried. People can't really expect ME to be giving updates on every con on a regular basis or else they'll never have time to do the actual work :YAHOO:

Here here...but we do get a little excited :D Going by last time, if anything, it's a brilliant excuse for a massive p**s-up no matter who the guests are!!!!

• 4 months later...