Eternal Twilight 5 Hotel Booking Code

showmasters

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*****Edited***** I posted a big old rant on not being able to book a room but that was because I was trying to book two and the site didn't like it! All good now :)

Edited by JaneDoe

Okay so I'm trying to books rooms and I've done it successfully for the last two ET's and the Proms.

If you select the 17th - 20th, the code is available, but the price offered is £95.20, £13.60 more than the advertised price. Also this is great if you want to arrive the day before the event and leave on the Sunday, which of course we don't.

If I change the dates to arrive on the Friday and leave on the Monday (18th - 21st) The code is unavailable. This then lists the rooms as £127.50, and that's for a twin.

So we have a problem...

Okay so I'm trying to books rooms and I've done it successfully for the last two ET's and the Proms.

If you select the 17th - 20th, the code is available, but the price offered is £95.20, £13.60 more than the advertised price. Also this is great if you want to arrive the day before the event and leave on the Sunday, which of course we don't.

If I change the dates to arrive on the Friday and leave on the Monday (18th - 21st) The code is unavailable. This then lists the rooms as £127.50, and that's for a twin.

So we have a problem...

Have you tried phoning the hotel direct. We've always done it that way just in case of this.

Booked a twin delux room this evening for my sis & myself for friday-monday with no problems at all . The lady I spoke to was polite, efficient and seemed to know all about the con. Gave her the code which brought up the negotiated room rates of £81.60 for all 3 nights with no hassle. She even gave me a choice of single, double or twin before I stated that it was a twin I was after, so the fact that she gave me a choice of room type, we can olny assume that for today at least there was some rooms avaliable.

Had the email confirmation through a matter of minutes after coming off the phone. My advice, defiantely phone and book. I have always booked rooms over the phone for cons and as of yet have never had a problem. :P

All of Showmasters/Massive Events that can ring the hotel have been in Copenhagen for the show at the weekend, so I dont imagine they are going to be back to work until later today or tomorrow.

And unfortunately, there is a huge show this weekend with over 120 guests, so I dont know if they will be able to do much for you this week.

I could be wrong, but only a few people are able to ring the hotel to release more rooms (if there are any available still) and they are going to be absolutely swamped with the upcoming show this weekend.

Hang in there, cos ET is still a few months away

There are also no more twin rooms available :dance: 3 weeks without double rooms and they have Twin rooms for like a day....this is taking the p*ss now this hotel is really getting on my nerves now. Can someone at SM PLEASE sort out rooms YES I know there are other conventions and thats great but your losing money from this one too your losing out £250 just from two people not being able to book one room. Please please please please its been 3 weeks now can you please sort out double rooms :blink:

3 weeks without double rooms

Hasn't been 3 weeks continuous though - people were reporting availability on 12th and 19th. It may be that they keep adding more rooms and they keep selling out very quickly.

That said, I appreciate how frustrating it must be.