What are you wearing to Bella and Edward's Wedding Reception?

Rachel92

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won my Bella Wedding Dress :D

Was a bit more than I was going to pay, But the person trying to outbid me peed me off :P

Here it is -

BellaWeddingDress.jpg

Whatya think? Might get a hoop to go under it :D

Stunning hun you are gonna look amazing :thumbup:

I think for this I'll be joining Jemma with MTV movie awards Rob. Just trying to find a bright blue 2 button blazer at the moment so if anyone finds one please let me know. Am currently considering buying a white one and dying it just need the pennies at the moment to be able to buy the one I found its like £45 I think and worried and dying it and it going wrong.

Ooooh Alex I like them all! I think the 3rd looks real elegant!

I WON I WON I WON!!!! Yey i got the dress i was bidding on!! And here it is:

Fridaytheme.jpg

am sooooo happy!!!

Ohhhh :P I may have to steal you! Lol! Love that muchly!

Your gonna steal me? Or just the dress? I don't mind being stolen but I'm not always good company.

You coz I wouldn' want you to be dressless lol! :WINCE:

Yaaay for you winning the wedding dress Lisa!

I had bought two dresses off ebay a few months back, so can't decide which one to wear....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cherlone-Satin-Dark-...g#ht_4011wt_930

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cherlone-Satin-Grey-...g#ht_4135wt_930

What do you think?

I like both but in keeping with the spirit of the book, I'd wear the silver grey one.Your choice. Both are very beautiful. See you there. :thumbup:

I won my Bella Wedding Dress :D

Was a bit more than I was going to pay, But the person trying to outbid me peed me off :P

Here it is -

BellaWeddingDress.jpg

Whatya think? Might get a hoop to go under it :D

I sure understand the bidding wars thing! LOL I had bid on so many dresses and NEVER won!! FInally I found a dress that I liked and bid until the last second and won by 1 pound!! My friend and I wanted to have the same dress but in different colors so the woman who makes the dresses made hers also for the same price that I won my auction for. How nice is that? We also get masks included. Not too bad.

Anyway, love your dress. Wish I too were going as the bride but it isn't in the cards this time. Still trying to find the perfect guest dress.....having trouble deciding...too many beautiful dresses to choose from.

See you there! :D

Which one do you's like, can't decide XD lol i like red :P

Screenshot2010-08-17at103259.png

Screenshot2010-08-17at103236.png

Screenshot2010-08-17at103156.png

HI Alexx,

Love all 3 but it really depends on your mood and if you'd like to wear a long or short dress. I like the second one. If you want to wear long then go for #3. I am sure you'll look great in whichever you choose. Good luck! :dance:

Edited by vlfowler

Ignore the state of me and the house LOL

Dress came today :WINCE: I can get it on and do the bottom bit up, But have a HUGE gap in the back lol

I am hoping with 1-2st off it will fit fine *crosses fingers*

Now I just need Brown contacts, A veil and boots :wub: ..Oh, And a wig if my hair hasn`t grown out by end of Oct!

I`m undecided whether to get a hoop for it, Whatya think?

CIMG8097.jpg

Got my dress today its not exactly the same colour as the picture i put up the other day but its nice so just the Native American costume left to make :D:D

3f215551.jpg

Im-A-Future-Wombat that dress is beautiful!!

SacredSilence that is such a lovely wedding dress definatly the sort of thing i see Bella wearing when i read the book!! Dont kno about the hoops think itll look good either way!!

Ignore the state of me and the house LOL

Dress came today :blush: I can get it on and do the bottom bit up, But have a HUGE gap in the back lol

I am hoping with 1-2st off it will fit fine *crosses fingers*

Now I just need Brown contacts, A veil and boots :P ..Oh, And a wig if my hair hasn`t grown out by end of Oct!

I`m undecided whether to get a hoop for it, Whatya think?

CIMG8097.jpg

Don't think you'd need a hoop skirt. Believe me, it's much more comfortable and easier without. Do whatever you feel comfortable in. Besides, they aren't free, right?! :lol:

Got my dress today its not exactly the same colour as the picture i put up the other day but its nice so just the Native American costume left to make :(:unsure:

3f215551.jpg

Im-A-Future-Wombat that dress is beautiful!!

This is what the dress looks like when it is actually being worn http://twitpic.com/20hfmx

I think it looks even better than on ebay ^^

I still havn't descided what to wear though *sigh* -.-

Im thinking of wearing a black Maxi Dress and one of those feather head piece things :) not sure yet lol!

Orrr Just thought I could go as A House of Night Vampyre again :WINCE:

Or honeymoon Bella again??

Edited by Hattiefang

Im thinking of wearing a black Maxi Dress and one of those feather head piece things :) not sure yet lol!

Orrr Just thought I could go as A House of Night Vampyre again :D

Like I said on Twitter and MSN, I DEFFO think you should do Honeymoon Bella again!

That costume was AWESOME!!!

Xx

--

Could this dress pass for Bellas if it had a hoop or petticoats? Just incase I can`t get the other one altered in time or due to cost.

WeddingDress3.jpg

Orrr Just thought I could go as A House of Night Vampyre again :D

Like I said on Twitter and MSN, I DEFFO think you should do Honeymoon Bella again!

That costume was AWESOME!!!

Xx

--

Could this dress pass for Bellas if it had a hoop or petticoats? Just incase I can`t get the other one altered in time or due to cost.

WHy not? It is a very beautiful dress. By the way, there are a lot of petticoats at great prices on ebay. Been on the hunt myself. Good luck! :(

WeddingDress3.jpg

WHy not? It is a very beautiful dress. By the way, there are a lot of petticoats at great prices on ebay. Been on the hunt myself. Good luck! :D

Thankyou for the compliment on the dress, It`s actually my own wedding dress :lol:

I tried it on yesterday to see if I could still get into it - Been married 17yrs next month :o

Xxx

I'm stressed! I got a dress on Sunday thinking it would be perfect. Today after finding out I can't matched it up with anything and the fact it makes me look fatter than I am, I've decided to take it back, then to find out I can only get a credit note back. God help me if I can't find anything else. As I don't have any spare money to get a outfit somewhere else.