Whats everyone wearing to the native american party?

nik2767

Morning all,

Just a quick question - what are people wearing on their feet?

Was planning on bare foot but didn't want to get squished toes!

I've got some 4 inch heels to wear that are mustard suede with multicoloured beading :)

So by the end of the night I'll probably be barefoot too!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bought a vest similar to Leah Clearwaters Beige button up one she wears in new moon plus I have some long denim shorts and wolfpsck tattoo. I did buy a wig but it looked awful so scrap that may just use a wash in clolour. But I do have some wooden Jewellry ad some feather hair slides too if needs be.

I'm doing pretty much the same but with a black top with embroidery on the shoulders - got the tattoo too! lol

I have a wig and thought it looked awful but once I put a band around my forehead it looked ok - I may not bother but being blonde would look silly and dying it would be out of teh question.

Shoes? still a problem!

I have bought a vest similar to Leah Clearwaters Beige button up one she wears in new moon plus I have some long denim shorts and wolfpsck tattoo. I did buy a wig but it looked awful so scrap that may just use a wash in clolour. But I do have some wooden Jewellry ad some feather hair slides too if needs be.

can I ask where did you get your wolfpack tattoo? me and my friend want one. thanks

can I ask where did you get your wolfpack tattoo? me and my friend want one. thanks

I got mine off ebay - got 4 for a couple of quid.

Cheapest I have found on eBay are 4 for £7.99 .. Guess that'll have to do!

Am also looking for some and that's the cheapest I've found.

Anyone looking for tattoos for the ET4 convention should check out this EBAYer:

carcar1047

I just got some Quileute tattoos and some other TWILIGHT tattoos at a pretty good price and the shipping wasn't too much either. The prices are in US dollars but International shipping is reasonable. Just thought I'd let everyone know.....

carcar1047

I just got some Quileute tattoos and some other TWILIGHT tattoos at a pretty good price and the shipping wasn't too much either. The prices are in US dollars but International shipping is reasonable. Just thought I'd let everyone know.....

I have 2 spare if anyone needs one! One big happy Quil-family.

x

carcar1047

I looked at them but it's only slightly cheaper and wouldn't wanna risk postage from the USA only 2 weeks before. But ta for the suggestion :smile:

And gillianre thanks aswell but need 1 for me and the mother, so should prob just buy the set of 4 incase we muck 1 up :-/ lol

carcar1047

I looked at them but it's only slightly cheaper and wouldn't wanna risk postage from the USA only 2 weeks before. But ta for the suggestion :D

And gillianre thanks aswell but need 1 for me and the mother, so should prob just buy the set of 4 incase we muck 1 up :-/ lol

As far as shipping goes..I ordered mine on Monday and I received them 2 days later if you believe that! I was soooo surprised. It will definately not take too long. Just a thought.........

carcar1047

I looked at them but it's only slightly cheaper and wouldn't wanna risk postage from the USA only 2 weeks before. But ta for the suggestion :smile:

As far as shipping goes..I ordered mine on Monday and I received them 2 days later if you believe that! I was soooo surprised. It will definately not take too long. Just a thought.........

2 DAYS?!? Took me longer than that to get a letter from Guernsey! Lol

carcar1047

2 DAYS?!? Took me longer than that to get a letter from Guernsey! Lol

Yeah, I too was surprised. I live in AUstria and have NEVER gotten something so fast. Maybe it was a fluke. I don't know. Still waiting on my indian costume to arrive. I hope it is soon...I will definately have to get it altered and time is running out!! See you there...... :blush:

carcar1047

x

Gillianre:

If you still have the 2 spare, me and my friend are 95% interested, just waiting on a text back from her to say if she still wants one. how much do you want for them? :)

Edited by Jenjen23

Okay i am being REALLY random for this party...just because i feel like it ^_^

Okay my plan is to dress like katy perry from the california girls video ...yes wig and all but i cant choose between 2 outfits first on will be really hard to design and make the dress and the other is soo funny with the cupcakes but then with all the crystals on the shorts gonna cost a lot to make hmmm

4755660000_bdcea0f108_b.jpg

4709177497_a511c87196_b.jpg

I think you should totally go for the second one it will be ryte funny& i love them shorts .And i dnt ryte like the first one lol

carcar1047

x

Gillianre:

If you still have the 2 spare, me and my friend are 95% interested, just waiting on a text back from her to say if she still wants one. how much do you want for them? :)

I don't want any money!

carcar1047

x

Gillianre:

I don't want any money!

are you sure? i'll go find you on facebook and chat to you on there about it. :)

Thank you

carcar1047

x

I'd be interested :)