Costumes

puffnbear

Well, if we're all going to have a big Browncoats group photo, we should probably arrange a time and place to meet up on Saturday night. Since this is my first Hallowhedon con, I'll let others who know the hotel come up with the suggestions. :D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my sister are going to exploit the fact that we're twins to do the vampire before (me cause I'm using tons on makeup on friday) and after (my sister) the transformation; me with an avorium dress and her with a more classic vamp look. :D

Im so excited for Halloween, i love it so much and i can't wait to see what everybody is going as. Some people seem to have gone to a lot of effort, unlike me who has copped out and just bought a robe thing and a mask (only because it took me nearly two hours to put on my vamp forehead last year).

So anyways can't wait!

The knife and thigh holster are now both sorted (following a little surgery), but I can't get any black fabric paint. I just keep getting told that "it's on order". :unsure:

I managed to get some black fabric paint from Hobbycraft if thats worth a try?

The knife and thigh holster are now both sorted (following a little surgery), but I can't get any black fabric paint. I just keep getting told that "it's on order". :unsure:

I don't think there's a Hobbycraft in Londonderry, but there is a retail park that I pass on the way home from work, so I'll pop in there this evening for a nosy. Otherwise, I'll just keep ringing the craft shop I got the brown paint in.

No joy at Homebase. I'll ring the craft shop again tomorrow afternoon, but this is cutting it a little close now. :D

I know Boyes has black fabric paint if that helps. they keep it near the washing machine dye

Thanks, but I've never heard of it. I don't think we have them in Northern Ireland.

No joy at Homebase. I'll ring the craft shop again tomorrow afternoon, but this is cutting it a little close now. :D

I know Boyes has black fabric paint if that helps. they keep it near the washing machine dye

Thanks, but I've never heard of it. I don't think we have them in Northern Ireland.

The really annoying thing is, is that i have some black from a set when i was painting my T-shirt. if you want to do some painting on the Friday - it only needs over night to dry then i will bring it with me. Hope that makes sense. :P

The really annoying thing is, is that i have some black from a set when i was painting my T-shirt. if you want to do some painting on the Friday - it only needs over night to dry then i will bring it with me. Hope that makes sense. :P

It does, and that's really helpful. Thank you. I still have hope that I'll be able to pick some up this week, but it's great to have a back-up plan. I'll post back in here either way. Thanks again.

No joy at Homebase. I'll ring the craft shop again tomorrow afternoon, but this is cutting it a little close now. :WINCE:

It does, and that's really helpful. Thank you. I still have hope that I'll be able to pick some up this week, but it's great to have a back-up plan. I'll post back in here either way. Thanks again.

No problem, just got to find it now just in case. lol. Oh if I do bring it don't forget your paint brush! but push comes to shove it can be done with the edge of newspaper :D

I've got other colours too if you need other than black...

The knife and thigh holster are now both sorted (following a little surgery), but I can't get any black fabric paint. I just keep getting told that "it's on order". :WINCE:

I don't think there's a Hobbycraft in Londonderry, but there is a retail park that I pass on the way home from work, so I'll pop in there this evening for a nosy. Otherwise, I'll just keep ringing the craft shop I got the brown paint in.

We have a hobbycraft near us, I'll have a look if you like?

Could give it to you this weekend.

The knife and thigh holster are now both sorted (following a little surgery), but I can't get any black fabric paint. I just keep getting told that "it's on order". :WINCE:

That would be great. I'll know by tomorrow night if I'm out of luck here. I'll let you know. Thanks. :angry:

That would be great. I'll know by tomorrow night if I'm out of luck here. I'll let you know. Thanks. :angry:

You're welcome :)

The knife and thigh holster are now both sorted (following a little surgery), but I can't get any black fabric paint. I just keep getting told that "it's on order". :smile:

That would be great. I'll know by tomorrow night if I'm out of luck here. I'll let you know. Thanks. :lol:

Oh, are you going to ET4? so am I, I could save you both money and give it to you then if you want

The knife and thigh holster are now both sorted (following a little surgery), but I can't get any black fabric paint. I just keep getting told that "it's on order". ;)

That would be great. I'll know by tomorrow night if I'm out of luck here. I'll let you know. Thanks. :P

Oh, are you going to ET4? so am I, I could save you both money and give it to you then if you want

Yeh going to ET4

Crisis averted. They finally got some black fabric paint delivered today, so I picked it up 20 minutes ago. Thank you all so much for your help - particularly chimmykins and Nixster who were willing to go above and beyond for me. :P

No problem, I was in a good mood. :P

Can't imagine why! ;)

Crisis averted. They finally got some black fabric paint delivered today, so I picked it up 20 minutes ago. Thank you all so much for your help - particularly chimmykins and Nixster who were willing to go above and beyond for me. :P

No problem, glad you got some! ;)

Right, the gloves are finally painted. I'll just touch them up on Monday night when I'm back from ET4 and, so long as the room is reasonably dimly lit, I should be good to go. :unsure:

Yay! Great to hear, got much left to do on it? (Still not packed for ET4)