The Jessica Rabbit Appreciation thread

I must have been blind or something, as I didnt see Jessica Rabbit at all on the saturday! Or catwoman, or for that matter most of the cosplayers as I was so busy running around that day between photoshoots, talks, autographs and lunch!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double Rainbow FTW.

Simply, thank you.

ahahahhaha brilliant!!

I don't mean any of the girls in this thraed but SO many times I see guys lusting after cosplayers just cus they have good figures and their faces are not too great lol.

Edited by Talie

She has awesome music taste.

Looking at your signature list - you got some pretty good tastes there too!

Some I've never heard of admittedly, but still some good uns there!

Looking at your FB list must say I'm very impressed with yours aswell.

Thank you =D, i do love my music lol, did everyone have a good time at LFCC and get home safe? If all goes well, next lfcc i should be jessica rabbit in her shiny performance dress ^^.

37756_1324937934870_1573531880_30773418_7798942_n.jpg

37506_417425902018_565907018_5282903_4023640_n.jpg

You should do modelling, tacky but true seriously we could have used someone like you in our video.

Oh? what was it a video of? Tbh in my opinion i don't have a great body lol would probably look awful being a model XD but that is so lovely of you to say ^^.

TBH it's your eyes that would have made the video you have fantastic eyes, as for the video it was a music video think Opeth, Dream Theater, Mastodon, Isis and you get the idea what we're like.

Got to say, loved the outfit also! Massive thanks (both to you and to Wonder Woman!) for letting me get my photo taken with you - a much better picture than the one of Shatner I originally went for :D

Think the following sums up the reactions of all around you when you bent forward pretty well!

rogerrabbiteyes.gif

Had a bit of a mess around with one of the pics - even with my poor Photoshop experience, think the subject makes up for my lack of skill!

jessicarabbitlondon.jpg

Here's looking forward to the next LFCC and the shiny performance dress!

(Showmasters - can the cosplay olympics next year include a trampoline event.... pleeease... :unsure: )

I used nothing lol, and im serious a lot of people asked me that, the fabric i used was tight fitted, so was very round my bust, that's why the fabric never slipped and they never fell out =] so no need for any extra support lol.

Edited by Jessica-Rabbit

jessica and wonder woman you both made alot of peoples comic con you are both what helps make it a great weekend for fans and your costumes were amazing!!!

Do hope you go to olympia in november and both of you thankyou!!! :D:P:P

Judging by the popular reaction so far I think they will both be on a table doing autograph signings by the time olympia comes around ;-)

Random Q to the girl in question do you ever feel put out by having so many guys lusting after you in your costumes? lol

Not that I'm pretty or have a good figure or anything to be deemed 'hot' or whatever, but if i did id be really embarrassed! lol