The Jessica Rabbit Appreciation thread

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, i didn't expect it coming and when it did i was just in shock more than anything XD i was really worried i looked awful as her XD

What to be next time around that is the question...all joking aside and if I may think with a brain as opposed to things lower down this girl can go places and hell I'd love her to be in one of our music videos she'd certainly give us a load more youtube hits lol.

Thank you so much ^^ that is really lovely of you, if you want next time you do a youtube video, id love to join in XD sounds like a lot of fun!

One hopes people will go beyond your pics and see you obviously are very sincere and humble in your words and thoughts.

Anyways enough sucking up, I'll let you know when we decide to shoot a video we're hoping to shoot something in the vein of Slipknot's Vermillion (Part 1) but in the style of well progressive metal...so expect a 10 minute epic lol.

Like the idea that you should sign autographs next Comic Con! I'm pretty sure you were more popular than the majority of the celebrity guests. Perhaps you could print off some photos of you as Jessica and then sign those!

• 1 month later...