Time for a countdown I think!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao don't get too thingy about Megan Fox...read an article in a mag today where a boy tried to give a rose to her and she was like "erm, no chance mate" even though hes like 10! Bless!

Anyway...13 days!!!!

Old post, but ive met that boy, he is crazy lol

Lmao don't get too thingy about Megan Fox...read an article in a mag today where a boy tried to give a rose to her and she was like "erm, no chance mate" even though hes like 10! Bless!

Anyway...13 days!!!!

Old post, but ive met that boy, he is crazy lol

Lmao...wow I want to meet him!!

This time tomorrow I'll be up putting my contact lenses in and vamping myself up :D

It's tomorrow!

Have been charging my ipod and phone and am getting up at around 3:30am so I can catch the 5:02am train, which is the earliest train of the day. I'm really not going to be able to sleep tonight!

arghhh, ive got a big god damn spot on my nose! and so many photo shoots, nooooooooooooooooo, damn you!!!

very exited though, its looking good, everything looks similar to last year but a bit more condensed. the batmobile looks amazing, and the woman who drove the white car in next to it, OH MY GOD! :D:YAHOO::D

and the woman who drove the white car in next to it, OH MY GOD! :D:smile::smile:
Did you ask her if she was doing a photoshoot? :WINCE:

you know me im shy, BUT its a car from a comic i think and the woman artwork seems based on her SO in the morning before doors if she is there i might ask for a photo ;-)

she was in cow boy boots and a short denim dress today :o

the art work is poster is skin tight silver jump suit ;-)