Latest Guest Announcement - MIKE TYSON

Just to be extra clear - is there a signing limit per person, and will Gold Pass queuing priveliges still apply ?

Hi,

I don't believe there will be a signing limit per person, unless there are a huge number of people waiting and we don't think we will get through them all. In those circumstances we would introduce a signing limit so that as many people as possible could meet him.

And yes, Gold pass queue privilages will apply to Mike Tyson.

Thanks

Mark :YAHOO:

Just sayin' ......

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

My understanding was that anything "flat" will be considered picture.

But I'll ask Mark to come back and confirm that.

Basically, if it is something used in the sport, for example, gloves, shorts, belt, boots etc then that is considered a premium item. Anything else is charged at picture rate.

So, DVD, canvas, magazine etc would all be charged at picture rate.

There will always be a few things that fall outside of this generalisation and if anyone has an item they would like clarifying then I will keep an eye on here and reply. Hope the general guide will help most people though! :blush:

Mark :P

My understanding was that anything "flat" will be considered picture.

But I'll ask Mark to come back and confirm that.

Basically, if it is something used in the sport, for example, gloves, shorts, belt, boots etc then that is considered a premium item. Anything else is charged at picture rate.

So, DVD, canvas, magazine etc would all be charged at picture rate.

There will always be a few things that fall outside of this generalisation and if anyone has an item they would like clarifying then I will keep an eye on here and reply. Hope the general guide will help most people though! :D

Mark :D

thanks for clearing this up Mark,

got something special in mind for him to sign & didnt want to get it untill i knew prices.

• 2 weeks later...

A canvas doesnt count as an 'item' so it will be £75.

hi sorry if this is a stupid question but can we line up just to say hello to him and take a photo with him with a digi cam for free? or do we have to still pay a fee to do that?

thanks

A canvas doesnt count as an 'item' so it will be £75.

hi sorry if this is a stupid question but can we line up just to say hello to him and take a photo with him with a digi cam for free? or do we have to still pay a fee to do that?

thanks

Due to being such a popular guest it is highly unlikely that any photos will be allowed unless a photo shoot ticket has been purchased. There is a possibility of talking to him at the end of the day if there is no one waiting to meet him but I don't think it is very likely. Sorry.