The Football Chat

Daniel

Heard that David N'gog wants to stay at LFC, time for Hodgson to tell the lad a few home truths.

He's still young but if we are looking to be at the top, he is at best a squad player, we need real quality up from to support Torres or whoever if he leaves.

Roy has publicly stated that N'Gog can only go to WBA on loan if more strikers are signed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought James Milner was motivated by playing regular football but now know he is just another money grabbing T*o*s*s*e*r.

As a Villa fan i just hope he rots on the subs bench at Man City with his judas fellow money grabbing mate Gaz Barry.

25 million plus Stephen Ireland we would have robbed Man City.

Just off to swill the bitterness out my mouth.

GET OVER IT LENNY BEAR HES GOING TO A BIG CLUB :drunk:

Never mind villa COME ON YOU WOLVES

Too busy ringing bells :dance:

are you having a laugh mr brody,wolves???

totally agree with the bell comment though!

although id rather have the bells n the drums than that annoying sound from the world cup! :drunk:

DONT MOCK THE CREAM TEAM MALC 75 :drunk:

In an interview posted on the BBC website, Roy Hodgson has confirmed that Javier Mascherano has requested to leave the club. In reply, Hodgson has said that he expects JM to honour his contract until the club accept an offer for him.

I always thought James Milner was motivated by playing regular football but now know he is just another money grabbing T*o*s*s*e*r.

As a Villa fan i just hope he rots on the subs bench at Man City with his judas fellow money grabbing mate Gaz Barry.

25 million plus Stephen Ireland we would have robbed Man City.

Just off to swill the bitterness out my mouth.

GET OVER IT LENNY BEAR HES GOING TO A BIG CLUB :P

Never mind villa COME ON YOU WOLVES

Too busy ringing bells :huh:

are you having a laugh mr brody,wolves???

totally agree with the bell comment though!

although id rather have the bells n the drums than that annoying sound from the world cup! :D

DONT MOCK THE CREAM TEAM MALC 75 :D

Your gonna get a big club Brody! :P

In a GOOD NEWS..BAD NEWS situation.

BAD NEWS....England U19s lost 3-1 to SPAIN in the U19s Euro Championship Semi Finals.

GOOD NEWS....Liverpool's young striker Dani Pacheco scored.

Amongst other media outlets, the BBC website is reporting that Roy Hodgson has received verbal confirmation from Fernando Torres that he is looking forward to returning to training on Monday and the new season with Liverpool.

All I can say is...ROCK AND ROLL!!!!

...and Mascherano has proved he has more guts that Fabregas by coming out and stating he wants a move.

Hope we get a good price for him. was hinted that he wanted to leave last year, which could explain a few below performances last year.

Sky Sports News have reported that Liverpool have made a bid of £2,750,000 for Aston Villa's Luke Young with Young's agent saying that he is mulling over the offer. Young was made transfer available in May, and has not gone on the Portugal tour with Villa.

Maxi Rodrigues is also supposed to be on his way to Espanyol.

I can see Luke Young being back up for Johnson to prevent Carragher having to move out of the centre of defense...no news on a left back tho.

Maxi Rodrigues is also supposed to be on his way to Espanyol.

Where did this come from?

Sky Sports is reporting that a reported asked Hodgson about possible moves for Luke Young in and Maxi out. Maxi is pure rumour and nothing more. He used to play for Espanyol.

too rite bear,i bet martin is all chuffed with that now,still not as good as mine! hope petrov goes as well!

Yeh Petrov has never done it for me hes a trier but nothing more

think we need an injection of new blood mr bear and oneill had better get a move on not long to go!

Stephen Ireland is rotting at Man City would love him at Villa

id love it just love it as well,great player!!

neither ireland or petrov could get into our line up of internationals

yes karl henry is a crackin player!

Stephen Ireland is rotting at Man City would love him at Villa

id love it just love it as well,great player!!

neither ireland or petrov could get into our line up of internationals

yes karl henry is a crackin player!

i hope thats not sarcasm malc 75