do you want some new guest tonight ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please more tonight ?

2 stunt ppl dont really float my boat lol, great for auto collectors though

It's because they're not doing photo shoots isn't it?

Mr photo shoot needs photo shoots :-)

na but like with the storm troopers thing, I like the idea and its great for auto collectors but im not an auto collector, so front line ppl as it were like actors, directors, writers are my thing more than back room like stunts, costume designers, extras or stand ins. a talk with such ppl interests me if all together and with an interviewer though.

• Showmasters Admin

one more small one to come latter tonight

and lots more over the next few weeks so if you are not down to come you whish you would be when the compleast guest list is up we are trying for some more big names so lets see if we pull them off :D

jason

one more small one to come latter tonight

and lots more over the next few weeks so if you are not down to come you whish you would be when the compleast guest list is up we are trying for some more big names so lets see if we pull them off :D

jason

sounds good!! shaping upto be another amazing show. im so excited about william shatner and katee sackhoff in particular, but also stephen lang, I love tombstone but he was just delightfully badass in the pretty average avatar. he (along with a couple of good action scenes at the end) made that movie entertaining ;-)

oh I wonder if small is a wink and its actually one of the big ones ;-)

please get leonard nimoy jason!

Could be timelord, but after Kristanna I can't really be too greedy with the guest requests tonight

we are trying for some more big names so lets see if we pull them off :D

jason

Good luck with them guests Jason

• Showmasters Admin

you all know better than to ask that we work on guest up to the night before an event and as we are 7 weeks out there are going to be lots more guest to come this years event is selling alot of tickets so we will be gettign some more guest and we hope some of them to be bigger names

see you all there , now i am off to put up some guest for CML

jason B)