And thanks from me too!

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

The weekend went really well. I'm sorry it wasn't as warm as we'd have liked, and Friday and Monday could have been busier but you all did a great job.

Jason and I try and say it at least once every show, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

The reason that SM shows are as good as they are is in a very large and very real way down to our crew. Without you guys manning (womaning :P ) those positions the shows would never work.

So a HUGE thank you from me for all of your hard work over the weekend. I hope we see most of you back again at LFCC, for another weekend of madness :P

Thank you all,

Stuart.

Sorry for being a moany cow all weekend. For the first time ever MK actually broke me! Back at work today after spending two days in bed. Cheers TT you know I love you and I promise faithfully to keep the moaning on the back burner next time :P

So um...you can still fit Alexander Skarsgaard in your suitcase right? :P

I've only just got the stupid grin off my face that was plastered there all weekend :D lol

Awesome weekend! Thanks :P:D

My grin is still there :wub: and also blushing thanks to Kip :D . Great weekend if theres such a thing as to much fun then this weekend must be there!!!! Thank you all and see most of you at LFCC :o

Andrew

Edited by mojoe

My grin is still there :D and also blushing thanks to Kip :P .

Me? :D I've got to have some uses right?

Thanks TT to you as well, and sorry for being a royal pain in the spam this weekend. I will get over it by LFCC. Honest! If you'll have me again. ;p

Thanks to you too Stuart, for all you do to look after us crew, also thanks for being there on Monday when I was feeling ill and really low, sorry I couldn't manage to do breakdown!!

See you soon

Julie

Edited by jedijules

To all that know me....

Still grinning like Tim Burton's version of the Cheshire Cat - not even cr4ppy work has brought me down yet!!!

;):yoda::clap::poki::clap:;):dance:

A BIG BIG BIG thank you to all for putting up my insufferable happiness - esp the one and only TT.

See you all in London - where I should be doing my "normal" London thing mwahahahahaha :rolleyes:

Michelle - aren't you just a little bit glad there's only one of me.

It was great to come back and catch up with so many old friends as well as make a few more. You guys are the best I have missed you. Too Tall you are the man and I love you.

The show is still rocking and the crew are still the best. Yeah for showmasters!!!

Katexx