Where are you coming from?

paddington

Boyfriend and I will be coming from London.

Taking the train both Saturday and Sunday because:

1. Its cheaper than staying the night in a hotel in Milton Keynes.

2. We couldn't wait to see if Patrick Stewart was going to make it on Sat (so we bought tickets for Sunday)

Boyfriend and I will be coming from London.

Taking the train both Saturday and Sunday because:

1. Its cheaper than staying the night in a hotel in Milton Keynes.

2. We couldn't wait to see if Patrick Stewart was going to make it on Sat (so we bought tickets for Sunday)

just a quick message to say double check your train journeys. There's alot of engineering works this weekend and ur nice quick train journey is probably now a train plus A long rail replacement bus from Watford junction. You might well be better off staying in a hotel unless u don't mind getting there a fair bit later. :smile:

High Wycombe! Coming friday going back monday, engineering work avoidance FTW!

your the closest person I've seen on here that lives near me, and even still not that close! I live in Ruislip :smile:

Im going on saturday. when are you going? (nice to see others from Coventry are coming along :) feel free to add me to msn if you want-goes for anyone else too)

Edited by -Craig-

Im going on saturday. when are you going? (nice to see others from Coventry are coming along :) feel free to add me to msn if you want-goes for anyone else too)

will you be cosplay and what time do you intend to get there for?

Me and my buddies are coming up from Luton. Just a short car ride.

However, it may be worth checking for people going to Milton Keynes on other options. Check train works but it is worth seeing if you can get a train from London St Pancrs to Luton and take the Virgin (vt99 I think) to Milton Keynes. Obviously you pay for the bus as it is not a rail replacement service BUT it is a 45 minute job from Luton to Milton Keynes with stops at the Milton Keynes shopping centre and train station. I do not know if this is helpful to anyone. As far as I am aware busses start from 6.02am from Luton town centre and run once per hour. However you will have to lcheck the bus times as they do change later. I think the last bus leaves MK at 21.30 but again do not take my word for it as I am not 100% sure.

I hope this helps anyone. Sounds better than a long bus journey.

I do remember that they were doing Rail works on the Bedford line weekend of the 9th, so check this advice before taking it. I am not 00% sure if they are doing work or not still.

Edited by cybernator_uk