photo shoots times and days

showmasters

I have a few clashes, how to I deal with these?

Like Jason has explained in the first post, go to the shoot starting first and tell crew that you have a clash. They will help you get through as soon as possible.

If the sessions start at about the same time (or shortly after each other) always go to the one which will have the shorter lines first - like it's the case for timelord with Patrick and Myanna on Saturday.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me think regardless of what ticket i eventually get for patrick (bloody royal mail) i might be better off going to myanna at 12.15 first then joining the patrick line?

Yes, I agree with David. Myanna's line first, then Patrick's.

Im in the same boat. Patrick at 12, Myanna at 12:15, but then Kate Mulgrew at 12:55, so saturday im going to be getting some excercise! :D

Dont have a clash a such but we have Chaske at 11:25-12:00 and Michelle at 11:00-11:55. Because we are still not clear as to how the ticket system is working this time around whether it be colour or number & not sure as to who will have the longer que, trying to figure out what to do.

I know it seems obvious, go to Michelle as she starts 25mins before Chaske but her shoot is longer than Chaske's and depending on how the tickets work, we could be the last ones in for her shoot.

Any advice would be appreciated. Also is there any chance of SM/mods confirming how the tickets will work, because two things have been said which is still leaving us none the wiser really.

yer im still a little confused with the new ticket system with contradicting accounts being posted

if its number only then why are there different colours?

i think its exactly as before but with new machine, before was a 100 of each colour now its numbered but done in the same way?

You'll need to ask on the day at the organisers desk :smile:

cheers guys

i plan to get there around 8 on saturday so will ask when I get in

• Moderators

If you've got clashes, regardless of how your tickets work, you can just have a word with the crew member at the shoot and they'll make sure you get through.

So gemma - I'd go to Michelles, but make sure you let the crew member know, and you'll be fine for Chaskes.

If there's any need for further clarification on the ticket system, I'm sure SMs will give it before the event.

yer im still a little confused with the new ticket system with contradicting accounts being posted

if its number only then why are there different colours?

i think its exactly as before but with new machine, before was a 100 of each colour now its numbered but done in the same way?

You'll need to ask on the day at the organisers desk :smile:

cheers guys

i plan to get there around 8 on saturday so will ask when I get in

I have never been to CM:MK before but did go to CM: london last year, would it be the same ticket system as that? That was done on colour only but would have sworn there were more than 400 photo tickets sold (100 in each colour) for Shannen Doherty. How many colours are there usually and what order do they normally go in?

If you've got clashes, regardless of how your tickets work, you can just have a word with the crew member at the shoot and they'll make sure you get through.

So gemma - I'd go to Michelles, but make sure you let the crew member know, and you'll be fine for Chaskes.

If there's any need for further clarification on the ticket system, I'm sure SMs will give it before the event.

Cheers, thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

Edited by gemma85

When you buy a photoshoot at the desk do you have to buy it on the day or can you buy it the day before?

You can buy it the day before, that's what the first post says. :smile:

I have never been to CM:MK before but did go to CM: london last year, would it be the same ticket system as that? That was done on colour only but would have sworn there were more than 400 photo tickets sold (100 in each colour) for Shannen Doherty. How many colours are there usually and what order do they normally go in?

No, the system has changed. That much is 110 percent sure. :( Before we had little paper slips that had pictures and a color coded end. Those looked more like developed photos and were on glossy paper. Now it's printed tickets, seems more like cinema tickets or theatre tickets from what I hear.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I have 1 possibly 2 clashes but someone on here with more experience at photoshoots attendance maybe able to confirm for me.

Patrick at 12pm - no problem

kate 12:55pm - ( may clash with patrick depending on placing in queue )

linda 1:05pm - (Kate's line will definately over run during Linda's time)

I am assuming that if I goto Patrick then Kate and goto Linda's and speak with a crew member and explain about kate's shoot being so close to beginning of Linda's.... then the crew member will be able to ensure me that I will get to see linda despite arriving late for it due to kate's previous shoot ?

• Showmasters Admin

This makes me think regardless of what ticket i eventually get for patrick (bloody royal mail) i might be better off going to myanna at 12.15 first then joining the patrick line?

Yes, I agree with David. Myanna's line first, then Patrick's.

Im in the same boat. Patrick at 12, Myanna at 12:15, but then Kate Mulgrew at 12:55, so saturday im going to be getting some excercise! :smile:

if anyone is worried about any timings DO contact the pit boss for the photo ops on the day at the photo zones they ware red tops and are there to help you get what you have boult ..

please talk to the crew at the show , we can only help you at the show and before the shoots take place , not after the photo shoot has taken place , and there is nothing we can do after the show , so if you talk to us at the show we will be able to help .

we look forward to seeing you all at the show

jason

I have 1 possibly 2 clashes but someone on here with more experience at photoshoots attendance maybe able to confirm for me.

I am assuming that if I goto Patrick then Kate and goto Linda's and speak with a crew member and explain about kate's shoot being so close to beginning of Linda's.... then the crew member will be able to ensure me that I will get to see linda despite arriving late for it due to kate's previous shoot ?

I think you'd be better off speaking to the crew member at Kate's shoot and letting them know you have Linda's coming up shortly, then they can probably bump you closer to the front of Kate's queue so you get out quicker. :)

I think you'd be better off speaking to the crew member at Kate's shoot and letting them know you have Linda's coming up shortly, then they can probably bump you closer to the front of Kate's queue so you get out quicker. :)

I agree with Mev. Tell the crew member at Kate's photoshoot that you have Linda's coming up and they will try and help with Kate's to get you to Linda's on time.

Im in the same boat. Patrick at 12, Myanna at 12:15, but then Kate Mulgrew at 12:55, so saturday im going to be getting some excercise! :vader:
That's not exercise, that's a stroll :( . I have Tim Russ @ 10.35, RD McNeill @ 10.50, Michelle Forbes @ 11.00, possibly a mini break, Patrick Stewart @ 12, Myanna Buring@ 12.15, Kate Mulgrew @ 12.55, Linda Hamilton @ 13.05, followed by a 'break' :smile: before JG Hertlzer @14.30 and Red Dwarf @ 14.35! Safe to say I will probably get to know the route between both areas, and the two crews, quite well :vader: . Sunday is a lot simpler for me. A constant flow from 10.50 to 12.30 of B, B, B, A, and B.

Nice to see the Red Dwarf group, and JG Hertlzer shoots.

** hunts for a Norman Lovett shoot....fails to find one :(

I think the only little bit of super-strolling I have is between Tim Russ and Robert Duncan McNeill. All the others have plenty of time to meander across

10.35 --> Tim Russ – PHOTO B

10.50 --> Robert Duncan McNeill – PHOTO A

12.00 --> Patrick Stewart – PHOTO A

12.55 --> Kate Mulgrew – PHOTO B

14.30 --> JG Hertzler – PHOTO B

I'm in the same boat here but I have one extra question....how far apart are the photo session areas? We're not talking opposite sides of the stadium are we? Not as fit as I used to be! :thumbup:

I'm in the same boat here but I have one extra question....how far apart are the photo session areas? We're not talking opposite sides of the stadium are we? Not as fit as I used to be! :thumbup:

As far as I know, someone please correct me if I've remembered wrong, but they are next to each other so no distance at all to travel apart from the length to the back of the next guests queue :).

As far as I know, someone please correct me if I've remembered wrong, but they are next to each other so no distance at all to travel apart from the length to the back of the next guests queue :).

in this link from last year's CM they were right next to each other, but obviously this all depends on whether it is in the stadium or new hall

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=50097

Info about the Red Dwarf group shot has been added to the first post now. Also Robert Llewynn is indeed appearing Saturday and Sunday.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down with major excitement and is the news have been waiting for does a back somersault out of thread to make himself a cup of dandelion sorbet*

I was just wondering if there might be an update on the prices of the "NEW FOR SALE ON DAY ONLY" guests before the event? It's Peter Mayhew's price I am after :YAHOO: but no big deal really if not, I'll just keep £20 aside for it and sure that'd cover it.

Info about the Red Dwarf group shot has been added to the first post now. Also Robert Llewynn is indeed appearing Saturday and Sunday.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down with major excitement and is the news have been waiting for does a back somersault out of thread to make himself a cup of dandelion sorbet*

guess ur happy about that then? :drunk:

Another update is possible, but I'm not going to promise anything. :YAHOO:

But £20 should cover it for sure for Peter's photosession.

Thanks. I was going to book 2 more Charlie photoshoots (I already had 2) :YAHOO: So it can come out of that £! Might do Chaske again on Monday too, would be rude not to now :drunk: