Big Trouble in Little China fans heads up

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ok if you care about this film and plan to start up a photo or poster then please be a were that most of the guest are coming from not the US but Japan and Hong Kong

this means its a one chance deal as we do not plan to get them back as it just cost so much and we think that the fans out there that care will make the effert to come to each event were we have cast members over the next year .

if you cannot make the event then you can get a friend that is going or use our pre order servis to get it signed for you .

if you miss the chance there is not going to be another chance to meet these guys , we just wanted to let you all know this , i am a fans and i am making this happen as i want to meet these guys and am paying from them to come over , in the end we hope to get as many cast members that we can to attend the shows we run so if you care dont miss out , i do not want to here " when will we get so and so back " as they will not be coming back .

well you now know what we know so have a great time and i hope you like me have a great time meeting the stars from this great film

see you soon

jason

2e68e1f7-71fb-45bb-9e94-338c6bcc1d72.jpg

DAMN RIGHT!!!! Not going to miss out on the chance on getting the "BTILC" guys. I never leave things to chance anyway and try to get ALL the guests i want to meet when i get the opportunity :D Cant understand folks who say, "oh, they'll be around again" or "I'll get 'em next time"!!!!

As long as The Wallet permits, GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Edited by THE WOLF

You're preaching to the converted, I was so getting the BTILC guests already.

However, thanks for the heads up, there are probably a few out there who didn't realise what a good opportunity this is gonna be.

:thumbup:

Edited by TonytheCylon

I'm going to get two 8x10's from Peter and keep a look out if any of the dealers have one sheet posters for sale...

There's no way i'm going to pass up on meeting Rain!

Edited by Fisal316

As soon as I saw big Trouble in Little China, I knew I wanted to get a picture with all 3 of the storms signed for me AND my best mate as a Christmas present. I will deffo be getting mine done over the weekend. Jason you are a legend. As the Twilight dude has cancelled, it means I have to wait to LFCC to get my sister the 2nd signed picture that she wanted. No extra cash involved.

Might get a photoshoot done with them now. That will be a wicked addition to my wall.

Edited by cybernator_uk

Can I just double check (i've read the guests attending topic 20 times but I wanted to make sure) Peter Kwong is the only BTILC guest at CM, then Dennis Dun will be at LFCC?

Then Kurt, Kim and John Carpenter will be appearing in the near future? :whistling:

Edited by keithporter23

I'm going to get two 8x10's from Peter and keep a look out if any of the dealers have one sheet posters for sale...

I don't have a one sheet poster but there are a few limited edition screenprints, they look like this:

BTiLC.jpg

Or one limited edition screenprint for a showing of the movie in Austin Texas a few years back:

BigTroubleMoviePoster.jpg

This one glows in the dark!

EDIT by QS: I slightly modified your post... if you can live with that I'll leave it on.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Can I just double check (i've read the guests attending topic 20 times but I wanted to make sure) Peter Kwong is the only BTILC guest at CM, then Dennis Dun will be at LFCC?

Yes, and yes. After that it's Carter Wong at CM: London.

Then Kurt, Kim and John Carpenter will be appearing in the near future? :P

Now that's in god's (and SM's) hands. :lol:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Then Kurt, Kim and John Carpenter will be appearing in the near future? :P

Don't forget James Pax who played Lightning will also be at LFACC. So there will be two BTILC guests at LFACC.

Then Kurt, Kim and John Carpenter will be appearing in the near future? :D

Don't forget James Pax who played Lightning will also be at LFACC. So there will be two BTILC guests at LFACC.

Almost forgot him - thanks elloello; oh and hello :YAHOO:

So far the BTILC guests this year are:

Peter Kwong - CM Milton Keynes

James Pax - LFACC

Dennis Dun - LFACC

Carter Wong - CM London

Edited by keithporter23