Latest Guest Announcement - PATRICK STEWART

showmasters

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow great guest!! does anyone know if 2 people can be in the same photo with the guest or is that an extra fee? Thanks in advance! :YAHOO:
Two people can be in the same photo but you have to purchase a ticket each, and the photographer takes two photos

Hang on - sorry if this has been said but i thought Robert Beltran was the last Trek guest to be announced? Why announce Patrick after the last trek guest announcement?

I thought that as well, not that I'm complaining. Hope he does a talk - the one he did at LFCC last year was one of the best I've ever been to.

There was a post a while ago (before Robert's announcement) saying Patrick was pictured in a C16 advert. Can't remember which magazine it was. Someone asked about it, and SM posted that things had fallen through at the last minute.

So whatever the reason was why things had fallen through, looks like that reason isn't there anymore.

SM have said before that they won't pass on a great guest they can get last minute, and it would have been madness to pass on Patrick because of a post like that on the message board. :D

Yeah I think maybe Patrick's agent got in touch either last night or very recently (after the last trek guest thing) and said 'actually, he can come'

That would be the logical explenation.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Hang on - sorry if this has been said but i thought Robert Beltran was the last Trek guest to be announced? Why announce Patrick after the last trek guest announcement?

How pedantic are you?! Be grateful!

I'm not being pedantic or ungrateful i just wish my wallet could accommodate him! :thumbup: Could there be a thing as too many Trek guests?

Big Shakespeare book like his ready room one?

I dont know whether to get an autograph or not (got an 8x10 at LFCC) but if I do, I wnat it to be something different and cool.

Hmmmm a fish tank?

:thumbup: a bit less portable than a flute

Maybe a cup of earl grey, or a Robin Hood costume

Edited by 1of2

The DS9/baseball signing has got me thinking. I wonder if it's possible to sign a flute....

Yes, it is. We've actually done this before for a music teacher I had when I was younger. Really tiny writing (and my signature is nothing like Patrick's), but it worked.

You'll have to be very careful about selecting the right pen though, it took us forever to find one that didn't smudge.

Yes, it is. We've actually done this before for a music teacher I had when I was younger. Really tiny writing (and my signature is nothing like Patrick's), but it worked.

You'll have to be very careful about selecting the right pen though, it took us forever to find one that didn't smudge.

Good to know it is possible then. Thanks.

You could get one like his with a box, get the box signed?

How about a toy Lion fish?

True, the box would be easier. Again, thanks for the suggestion. I have never seen an replica from the show anywhere so may just get a 'normal' one. Never thought I would go flute hunting!

Maybe a saddle....

Edit: I can't shake the image of someone taking a fishtank up to be signed!

Edited by 1of2

E

What about the photoshoot?! When does it go on sale? I've been refreshing the store all weekend... well actually since yesterday morning :wub:

Everyone will be at Autographica now.

Prob be on sale next week

Ahh yeah good point, I'd forgotten about that! Thanks :)

In this case I would select a photoshoot over the autograph. It's safe to assume he will do a signing event in the future but possibly not a photoshoot

You make a good point, sir, a good point indeed.

(And also, no need to be trying to get a VQ ticket for a photoshoot... given that I'm crewing more than half the weekend, minimising my 'guests who will more than likely have fast-collected VQs' is probably a good idea...)

I'll be crewing too! But my inner geek is now like hyperventilating lol

Amazign guest!