WHICH GUEST EXCITES YOU....!

Nina

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not excited about meeting any of them :P

how about you're excited to see some of us normal(sorta) people again? :)

Yeah, will be lovely to see you guys, but the question was which *guests*

I'm not excited about meeting any of them :unsure:

Seriously...........?!!! :blink:

er, yes.

Majorly regretting buying silver for this.

• 3 weeks later...

ALEX always...

Can't believe more people are not saying him.....but then again, all the more for me :wub:

X

Sorry to inform you I'm actually kidnapping him on the friday so he won't be making any public appearances during the weekend ... :wub:

ALEX always...

Can't believe more people are not saying him.....but then again, all the more for me :wub:

X

Sorry to inform you I'm actually kidnapping him on the friday so he won't be making any public appearances during the weekend ... :wub:

Lol don't make me cry, it wouldn't be pretty.... :wub:

I've met him before & can't wait to see him again, I might even do a 2 pic photo shoot

ALEX always...

Can't believe more people are not saying him.....but then again, all the more for me ;)

X

Sorry to inform you I'm actually kidnapping him on the friday so he won't be making any public appearances during the weekend ... :YAHOO:

Lol don't make me cry, it wouldn't be pretty.... :P

I've met him before & can't wait to see him again, I might even do a 2 pic photo shoot

Ohhh no I guess you never heard my plans.... Getting there on Thursday to kidnap him and Peter too.... But I'll let them out to mingle and do the talks/pics etc butttt they're coming home with me.... Muahahaha....

Oh, you can take him home with you no hassle... but I get him for the weekend.. please? Fair deal..?

Nevermind the fact that he's married.. Gosh, send us a single twenty something male guest wontcha, SM? :D

Sounds just peachy, deal... Lol.

I would like a single 30something guest (please SM) haha :lol:

But of course til one comes along I'll be very happy with Alex

Whoahhhh x 10000 I've just seen you've met Robert Downey Jr OMG... I feel sick *jealous :)

Edited by Victoria

Sounds just peachy, deal... Lol.

I would like a single 30something guest (please SM) haha :P

But of course til one comes along I'll be very happy with Alex

Whoahhhh x 10000 I've just seen you've met Robert Downey Jr OMG... I feel sick *jealous :)

Well twenty or thirty will do for me too :P

and yeah - well it was very briefly, at a premier but still got a hug from him which was pretty awesome - he spelt amazingggg :D

Okay then i guess i'll be nice and share Alex... Lol....

We can all have him at allotted times throughout the weekend.... :D I'll fill him in on the thursday night about our plans.....hahaha... Here's hoping that he gets there on the thursday...would be AMAZING..!!!! (aaaaaaahhh i can dream)....

Really can't wait for ET4...... It's taking toooooooooo long.............wish i could go to sleep and wake up and it's October.... Lol....

Btw any of you's up for meeting in a couple of weeks in Manchester............. ?! We can discuss sharing Alex.... Lol.... :crying:

I'm looking forwards to meeting all the guests. Can't wait to meet Alex and Peter again, Alex so I can say "Yay I finally know who you are" and Peter so I can tell him I finally got an iphone.

Lol..... i wanna know more about the previous conversations you had with them...to make you want to say this to them now...Lol...

Hmmm so does Peter have an iphone....?!! Speaking of which, Kiowa used mine at ET3 to go onto YouTube and show us his band.... :crying: