Food Places near MK Don's

tntucker2003

I know in the center there's an Ask i think and maybe a Frankie and Benny's cant remember though sorry

that's the xscape centre

I drive pass the stadium daily and the only places to eat there (apart from the stadium) are McDonalds, KFC, Asda, a gym and Ikea.

I keep hearing about a pizza hut there but i have never seen one

I know in the center there's an Ask i think and maybe a Frankie and Benny's cant remember though sorry

that's the xscape centre

I drive pass the stadium daily and the only places to eat there (apart from the stadium) are McDonalds, KFC, Asda, a gym and Ikea.

Hmmm I've never been to an Ask but just had a look at their menu and it looks good, a lot like a pizza express.

If you look up "The Hub" there are some great places to eat there. This is about a ten minute walk from Centre MK. This is alsp where the two Hotels "Jury's Inn" and "Encore" are situated. Not far from the train station either for those travelling via rail. Also, plenty of places to eat in the "Theatre District" just across the road from the Snowdome in the Centre.

Stuart

There is (according to the website) a Pizza Hut now open in Bletchley, although going by the map its not near the stadium.

For those wanting other restaurants..

Main Shopping Centre:

Wagamama

Pizza Express

Pizza Hut

Giraffe

Burger King

McDonalds

Midsummer Place:

Burger King

Italian style cafe (name escapes me)

Theatre District:

Pizza Hut

Bella Italia/pasta (name changes every time I go past the place lol)

Spice Lounge

TGI Friday

Ortega

"World buffet" (Again keeps changing its name, but pretty much does a buffet from all over the world)

There is a Lloyds bar that serves food, but you're unlikely to get a table unless its during the day

Xscape

Nandos

Frankie & Benny's

Pizza Express

Ask

La Tasca

Mc Donalds

Subway

KFC

There is also a Harvester/beefeater across the road

The Hub

Brasserie Blanc

Cafe Rouge

dim t

Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Ha ha bar and grill

Las Iguanas

Loch Fyne

Nandos

Living Room

Zizzi

Secklow Hundred (Another LLoyds bar, less busy then the other one)

There are a couple more places near the main train station:

Chiquitos

Jaipur

Wetherspoons

La Hind

Subway

McDonalds and Burger King drive thru's

I think thats it lol :P

There is (according to the website) a Pizza Hut now open in Bletchley, although going by the map its not near the stadium.

For those wanting other restaurants..

Main Shopping Centre:

Wagamama

Pizza Express

Pizza Hut

Giraffe

Burger King

McDonalds

Midsummer Place:

Burger King

Italian style cafe (name escapes me)

Theatre District:

Pizza Hut

Bella Italia/pasta (name changes every time I go past the place lol)

Spice Lounge

TGI Friday

Ortega

"World buffet" (Again keeps changing its name, but pretty much does a buffet from all over the world)

There is a Lloyds bar that serves food, but you're unlikely to get a table unless its during the day

Xscape

Nandos

Frankie & Benny's

Pizza Express

Ask

La Tasca

Mc Donalds

Subway

KFC

There is also a Harvester/beefeater across the road

The Hub

Brasserie Blanc

Cafe Rouge

dim t

Gourmet Burger Kitchen

Ha ha bar and grill

Las Iguanas

Loch Fyne

Nandos

Living Room

Zizzi

Secklow Hundred (Another LLoyds bar, less busy then the other one)

There are a couple more places near the main train station:

Chiquitos

Jaipur

Wetherspoons

La Hind

Subway

McDonalds and Burger King drive thru's

I think thats it lol :P

Wow thats a pretty comprehensive list, thanks.

Don't get me wrong I love chain restaurants, esp Nandos :D but I can go to all of these near to where I live. I was wondering if there is a brilliant little independent italian or something tucked away somewhere. Maybe I should ask Joseph Long?

Failing that it sounds like the hub is the place to head to.

Don't get me wrong I love chain restaurants, esp Nandos :wub: but I can go to all of these near to where I live. I was wondering if there is a brilliant little independent italian or something tucked away somewhere. Maybe I should ask Joseph Long?

No worries, I mainly listed the central ones, which admittedly are all chains lol.

If you're looking for more independent things, it might be best to try areas like Newport Pagnell and Stony Statford which are more on the out skirts of Milton Keynes itself.

Yeah I know from personal experience that at these events your either too tired or too hungry to go looking for places and so discover independant resteraunts lol

You see somewhere, they sell food you can eat, you eat and stay alive another day lol

Don't get me wrong I love chain restaurants, esp Nandos :P but I can go to all of these near to where I live. I was wondering if there is a brilliant little independent italian or something tucked away somewhere. Maybe I should ask Joseph Long?

No worries, I mainly listed the central ones, which admittedly are all chains lol.

If you're looking for more independent things, it might be best to try areas like Newport Pagnell and Stony Statford which are more on the out skirts of Milton Keynes itself.

Thanks :dance: going to be down in MK for the whole weekend so hopefully get out and about at least one evening.

that's the xscape centre

Hmmm I've never been to an Ask but just had a look at their menu and it looks good, a lot like a pizza express.

Ask is really good. you should sign up to their mailing list. They email you weekly offers for 2 for 1 and 2nd meal for £1 ect.

Bella Italia (or whatever the current name is) was very good. But I have no idea if this is a chain restaurant or not, I never saw it anywhere but MK.

There are like three alone in Leicster square haha

There are like three alone in Leicster square haha

Seriously? :P

Shows where I am looking. I'm either aiming for Chiquitos or TGI Friday when I am in that area.

Yeah it's like surrounded!! LOL