latest Guest Announcement Ben Browder

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly I have never watched Farscape, but i am now :) I'm hoping to be impressed.

Prepare to have your head explode with the awesomeness that is Jim Henson and all of farscape.

It takes a while to pick up but series 2-4 & TV Movie are superb.

Also please let either (in order)

Wayne Prygram

Anthony Simcoe

Or Rockne S. O'Bannon

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I grew up on farscape!

Edited by JaySchluffy

Surprisingly I have never watched Farscape, but i am now :) I'm hoping to be impressed.

me neither, I wanted to, saw a few eps on series 1 nothing special but thought id buy them cheap on dvd, in like 10 years lol, have they been cheap? my ass, bloody expensive, old trek box set prices, 70-80 quid on some, others 40, halfs 25, I gave up in the end.

Edited by timelord81r

me neither, I wanted to, saw a few eps on series 1 nothing special but thought id buy them cheap on dvd, in like 10 years lol, have they been cheap? my ass, bloody expensive, old trek box set prices, 70-80 quid on some, others 40, halfs 25, I gave up in the end.

Farscape has been pretty bad in that sence. Even I don't have all of the episodes on DVD for two reasons, one there incredibly hard to find and when you find them there about £50 per season!?

I'm just waiting for the day they release the budget small package versions like most shows are doing.

I just popped on to amazon to see how much all 4 seasons were together...£300! That was a shock :D

• Moderators

Cheapest for the complete boxset is around £80 here I think.

They brought out a new version in Region 1 late last year. That'll cost £52 to import (including delivery) but it depends how lucky you're feeling with tax and whatnot.

Prepare to have your head explode with the awesomeness that is Jim Henson and all of farscape.

It takes a while to pick up but series 2-4 & TV Movie are superb.

Also please let either (in order)

Wayne Prygram

Anthony Simcoe

Or Rockne S. O'Bannon

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I grew up on farscape!

Also Gigi Edgley

Lani Tupu (Come on, Crais AND Pilot. Bonus)

And insane longshot but Virginia Hey.

Though Anthoney Simcoe would be so ridiculously awesome.

Awesome, saw him at MK last year and got my Peacekeeper Wars DVD signed. Will get something SG1 related this time, also going to book the photoshoot this time

:YAHOO:

P.S. Claudia Black would be nice too!

Edited by Tauri888

Since I posted earlier in the thread, I am now onto episode 6 of Farscape :smile: I love it!

*g* It gets you quick it does.

I remember after my appendix burst I had a month off work (and fairly high. There were some good drugs!) and mainlined the whole 4 seasons + Peacekeeper Wars. It's worth it. *nods*

Wait til you get to Revenging Angel. :rolleyes:

Since I posted earlier in the thread, I am now onto episode 6 of Farscape :P I love it!

*g* It gets you quick it does.

I remember after my appendix burst I had a month off work (and fairly high. There were some good drugs!) and mainlined the whole 4 seasons + Peacekeeper Wars. It's worth it. *nods*

Wait til you get to Revenging Angel. :rolleyes:

I'm loving it at the moment, halfway through season 1 now and I've heard it gets better in season 2 so I'm excited for that :P

I'm determined to get through it all before LFCC :smile:

*makes unidentifiable noises*

I apologize for all glass that broke when I squealed.

I am guessing that your delay in posting was to clear up the glass Queenie?

Showmasters...you do spoil us...

I feel a Farscape marathon approaching....dvds, where are you?

I'm loving it at the moment, halfway through season 1 now and I've heard it gets better in season 2 so I'm excited for that :P

I'm determined to get through it all before LFCC :wub:

All of it? That is a commitment. Don't forget the Peacekeeper wars too! One of the greatest fix-its to a cancelled cliff-hanger EVER. And it was much longer than Serenity. :)

I was quite fond of the S1 myself, but they go places through the different seasons. The thing that you have to love about Farscape is that it will always try new things, it may not work, but they will always try. And sometimes it's brilliant!

Where are you up to?

Kip