important news for Muggle Mayhem 2

showmasters

Well, I can't come. :P

My Gold Ticket is going to have to be refunded.

I'm doing a charity expedition to Mount Everest from the 5th to the 26th of September.

*cries*

Oh no!!!!!! (not about you doing Everest because that is seriously amazing but because it now clashes). And it's not something you can really reschedule, is it... That really sucks! Hmm, maybe we can do some Lisa-wishes-she-was-here-but-is-climbing-Everest-for-charity-so-can't-but-would-really-appreciate-some-donations-from-the-Harry-Potter-community thing for you? Get a special tin and get all the guests to stand for a photo with it for you? (after donating of course!)

I think, as compensation, you should get Frank back so Team Special Frank can meet him in our new hoodies we'll have. ^_^

Whoah, wait, you're getting Hoodies?! *is insanely jealous*. That's so cool!! I've said it once and I'll say it again: bother annoying family holidays which mean have to leave early and miss out! Lol

Well, I can't come. :D

My Gold Ticket is going to have to be refunded.

I'm doing a charity expedition to Mount Everest from the 5th to the 26th of September.

*cries*

Oh no!!!!!! (not about you doing Everest because that is seriously amazing but because it now clashes). And it's not something you can really reschedule, is it... That really sucks! Hmm, maybe we can do some Lisa-wishes-she-was-here-but-is-climbing-Everest-for-charity-so-can't-but-would-really-appreciate-some-donations-from-the-Harry-Potter-community thing for you? Get a special tin and get all the guests to stand for a photo with it for you? (after donating of course!)

I think, as compensation, you should get Frank back so Team Special Frank can meet him in our new hoodies we'll have. :lol:

Whoah, wait, you're getting Hoodies?! *is insanely jealous*. That's so cool!! I've said it once and I'll say it again: bother annoying family holidays which mean have to leave early and miss out! Lol

That would be awesome... but I am SO tempted to not go to Everest right now. So Tempted.

This is a Siriusly amazing idea! Though I'd rather have Lisa there of course :lol: (just praying for arthritis here so you can't climb...though not really as that would suck).

This is a Siriusly amazing idea! Though I'd rather have Lisa there of course :lol: (just praying for arthritis here so you can't climb...though not really as that would suck).

Thanks... I think. xD

Climbing is looking doubtful. I'm convincing myself more by the minute that I should not go to everest.

This is a Siriusly amazing idea! Though I'd rather have Lisa there of course :YAHOO: (just praying for arthritis here so you can't climb...though not really as that would suck).

Arthrits does sound somewhat permanent - maybe Lisa should develop sudden paralsing fear of heights...

Glad to see an update, not so happy with the date. Major clash :(

Much better than stupid German con though they only rip you off hence I am not going this year LOL and most likely 2 of the now named 3 HP guests will not come again anyway they always do this LOL so come on attend MM2 instead :YAHOO:

Glad to see an update, not so happy with the date. Major clash :D

Much better than stupid German con though they only rip you off hence I am not going this year LOL and most likely 2 of the now named 3 HP guests will not come again anyway they always do this LOL so come on attend MM2 instead :(

Hmmmm I don't know if you're talking bout the con i wanted to goto....

I have now received the list of people who purchased their tickets at the first Muggle Mayhem.

Because of the date change, if you are not able to make the event, you will need to email me on info@collectormania.com requesting a refund and I'll then be able to action this for you :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...