WWE Shawn "HBK" Michaels

thetoad

Now he is Retired from wrestling can u bring HBK Shawn Michaels over??

really what happened?

im a rare breed of old school fan, bret hart was and will always be my fav but i also really like shawn michaels, there iron man match was awesome. top 2 fav wrestlers of all time for me, these 2 at a con would be amazing,

• Like 1

really what happened?

Wrestlemania happened. :cylon:

He lost his match against Undertaker and his career was on the line there.

glad to see undertaker still there, so was it a good match? why did he leave? strange now the best there is, was ever will be is back in town. almost persuaded me to start watching again but dont have sky lol.

hbk and bret, best 2 wrestlers ever, all there matches were good no matter who with

I didn't see it yet, but from what I heard it was nowhere near last year's match.

The stipulation was if HBK lost he'd leave as far as I remember - kind of like the rule for the HBK against Ric Flair match a while ago that "ended" Flair's career.

I didn't see it yet, but from what I heard it was nowhere near last year's match.

The stipulation was if HBK lost he'd leave as far as I remember - kind of like the rule for the HBK against Ric Flair match a while ago that "ended" Flair's career.

well yer but it would of been decided prior who was to loose, wondered if there was any reason, a falling out with vince or hbk wanted to retire? didnt hbk come back a few years ago after being out for a few years with a back injury, i seem to remember form his dvd. not watched wrestling since the montreal screw job all those years ago, aside seeing bits and bobs online ect. but have the dvds of bret, hbk and hogan and started getting the early wrestlemania anthologies of ebay. love my old school

also saw the live 02 thing end of 2008, undertaker was there, made the whole thing worth it, thats what i bought my ticket for, never could afford it as a kid and with taker there decided to go, i tell ya never had all this female flesh and matches in my day lol

Shawn Micheals has legit retired from active wrestling. He has been trying to do it for the last few years. Apparently he was given the choice of who to wrestle his last match with, and he only mentioned the Undertaker.

The big difference between this match and last years is expectation. On content it was on an equal footing with their first meeting at WrestleMania XXV. The other major difference was the Career vs Streak stipulation. For once no one could truly call the result prior to the pinfall. The WWE had taken the route of setting up possible feuds after WrestleMania for HBK, with a heel turn teased as well.

Shawn's reason for retiring is that he wants to see his childen grow up, spend time with his Wife Rebecca, and also stop putting is body through hell. Aside from his old back injury that he suffered in a Casket Match with the Undertaker at a previous Royal Rumble PPV, Shawn was having problems with both of his knees.

If you look at the last two years of his WWE career, Shawn has taken the chance to give back and raise other people's profiles.

Shawn is a pure legend in the Wrestling World. If he were to attend an event, the lines would be mental. And he does signings in the States.

Edited by Will Jones

I wouldn't say impossbile. I am sure that the WWE will sign him to a Legend's contract as they would be mad not to. Shawn wants to be a Dad and a Husband, so having him part time with appearances, promotional work and potential mentoring is well within that time scale.

To have Shawn do a promotional tour of the UK and Europe is not out of the question, and an appearance at LFACC or CML is not out of the question.

• 5 weeks later...

I think I would die if HBK was a guest !!! Ive loved him since the Rockers !

I'd also LOVE to see The Hurricane AKA Gregory Shane Helms at an event, That would totally rock.

There should definitely be more UK events where we could meet wrestlers, I know of loads of people that would attend for the right kind of guests.

• 6 months later...

I emailed his website asking about appearances in the uk, I got this response

"If you are interested in booking Shawn, let me know.

Thanks

Luke Munson"

so seems its a possibility

showmasters, please can you look into this? wrestlers old school especially are massive draw, you would make money on this!! please bring him and others!

Showmasters did have wrestlers at past events, Rob Van Dam, Test and Stacy Keibler.

So it has been tried before.

Maybe with sports guests becoming a bigger part of the show now they'll try again, but I assume there've been reasons why no wrestlers have been at the show for several years.

Showmasters did have wrestlers at past events, Rob Van Dam, Test and Stacy Keibler.

So it has been tried before.

Maybe with sports guests becoming a bigger part of the show now they'll try again, but I assume there've been reasons why no wrestlers have been at the show for several years.

Yep, and in the meantime Showmasters also gained some new recurrent attendees, for instance i wasn't aware of those shows when they did invite RDV, Test or Stacey but now i am and i would definitely make the trip to meet such a legend as HBK.

Hopefully i'm not the only one so maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to give wrestling guests another try :D

• 5 months later...

I think I would die if HBK was a guest !!! Ive loved him since the Rockers !

I'd also LOVE to see The Hurricane AKA Gregory Shane Helms at an event, That would totally rock.

There should definitely be more UK events where we could meet wrestlers, I know of loads of people that would attend for the right kind of guests.

YES!!!

I honestly thought I was the only person to like Shane Helms! Everyone I've ever spoken to about him has just pulled a face at me =/

So yeah, that's my random chiming in for today.

HBK and Shane Helms for LFCC or CM or EMS please!

=D

Xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...