At least 6 guests or more at Eternal Twilight 5

showmasters

I can understand people saying they want someone new but if we are having 6 or more guests then cant see the harm in him being there. The non charlie fans will have someone they like out of all the other guests and he is entertaining as well as easy on the eye :blush:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep my thoughts exactly, if they do have 6 plus guests then it wudnt really hurt, as i was really nervous on my photoshoot so i really need a better one, but id be very happy wich ever one he was at, plus im bringing a few more ppl with me this time who havent been b4 n they really wanner meet him, but i kno he cant cum just for us lol, but i can live in hope :P

I would love him to be at et5, Daniel and Charlie were great at prom so be good to see them both together again.

Just have to keep everything crossed that he comes. Your friends will have an amazing time regardless as we will, but that would make my weekend :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I can only answer the same question so many times :D

Guests will be announced when contracts are signed and finalised. Now Christmas is done, I'm sure things will get moving and more info will be coming soon.

Just everyone be patient please :YAHOO: