Lost Season 6 - Episode 9

DavidB

• Moderators

Lostfinalseasonverticalposter.jpg

EPISODE 9

Ab Aeterno

Notes:

No pre-airing spoilers.

Once the episode has aired in the US then all discussion about the episode is fine.

Also no discussion of any 'next time on..' parts please, as many people don't watch them.

I honestly don't know what to write about this episode... It was possibly the best 40 minutes of my life... The Richard centric episode had been built up for so long that I was worried it was going to be a let down but hell no was it. Brilliant 1000/10!!!

This was definitely the best Lost episode ever (for me, anyway lol). I absolutely loved it. It answered a fair bit too, and learning more about Richard's past was excellent and definitely not a disappointment. I just can't think of anything to say other than WOW! :P Can't wait for the next episode!

I was really glad to see some kind of 'shape' forming in this episode. I must confess, I've been concerned that, halfway through the last ever season, nothing had been answered and too many new things were being introduced. I have been enjoying this season (but it's Lost, I always do), especially the Ben and Sawyer episodes and I think the alternate path/universe is inspired (so this is what they might've been without Jacob?? Maybe??) but I was a little worried.

Was so pleased to see Richard getting a full episode, and so glad that it was wonderful (still think I prefer Ben's though). Will now banish concerns and look forward to whatever the last half of the season bring. The lists that the others used to have finally make sense, so I have faith that more things will too!

I try my damndest to avoid any sort of spoilers (especially for a show like LOST) and avoid even the brief summary shown in TV guides so had no idea what or who this show would be about.

The first minute or so I thought, OMG what are they playing at now, but wow what an episode, my favourite of the season so far. And about 4 minues longer than usual if i remember correctly.

Great stuff only 7 episodes to go now....if they can beat that episode we're in for a great ride.

Edited by TonytheCylon