What are you wearing to the Volturi Ball?

_Chelsea_

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

All these dresses on here look FAB! My looks so boring in comparison! :D

Lol totally random... :dance:

I wouldn't worry..........I am sure a lot of people will come without a costume, some will be extravagant, some will be plain and some will be interesting. Everyone will just be glad they're there..everything else is just the icing on the cake.

I found the perfect dress but lost it in a bidding war on EBAY so I am depressed(I hate when I find the perfect dress and then have to settle for something else!!) Found a normal dress that I may have altered and changed. At least I'll be sure to have a unique dress and not one that 5 other people have. BEsides, doesn't matter what I get, altering to my height is always a must(I am 5'11'' ) Every dress is always too short. Super huh?

I wouldn't lose my head over it. See you there. :D

Well I got my dress the other day (bargain price too) It's light blue with cream side pannels and corseting on the sides so it can be made to fit better.

Now when it gets here I'll have the wonderful task on then finding SHOES! AGGHH! lol

Well I got my dress the other day (bargain price too) It's light blue with cream side pannels and corseting on the sides so it can be made to fit better.

Now when it gets here I'll have the wonderful task on then finding SHOES! AGGHH! lol

Aww that dress sounds lovely.

I've found 3 dresses on Ebay. I just can't decide on one!! Arghh!!! Wish I could just recyle my prom dress "/.

im wearing the dress i wore to the prom it will be my thrid time recycling if it still fits :s i have lost 2 stone since i last wore it. i dont want a new on i love this one!! lol

DSC02670.jpg

Pretty! :D

Lol I'm incredibly happy now! :D we found an old dress that never used to fit and now it does!! It's absolutely gorgeous!! Wooo!! :YAHOO:

Oh that is fantastic news! Well done!

I'm still umming and arring over what I wanna do lol!

Lol I'm incredibly happy now! :YAHOO: we found an old dress that never used to fit and now it does!! It's absolutely gorgeous!! Wooo!! :YAHOO:

Oh that is fantastic news! Well done!

I'm still umming and arring over what I wanna do lol!

Hehe, thank you!! :thumbup:

Hope you find your dress soon! We only have oooh, about 185 days...not that I'm counting down or anything! :D Bet your dress is gonna be awesome! :wub: