Quick Questions.

~Jenny~

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hey, just wondering is the Copper art stall is going to be there this year? Loved his work at ET2 but didn't buy anything was hoping to make up for that this time.

Cheers

It's not on his events part of the website, but you can find him on Facebook under 'Phoenix Copper Art.'

So I asked earlier if I could collect autographs on behalf of my friend (she can no longer make it) and I was told that's fine aslong as she writes a little note giving me permission.

She was wondering if she would still get the photos from her registration pack or would she have to give me something to get signed instead?

Also do I just hand the note over on the Friday during registration or do I need to give it to someone else?

Thanks again :)

I have just been wondering. I've got Hush, Hush and have pre-ordered Crescendo (so I'll be able to read it before the con) I’m hoping to get both signed, but It say's priority will be given to those buying the books. I’m just wondering if we get called into groups I should be able to get at least one signed, shouldn’t I? Even tho I haven’t bought them there.

I’m just curious as I was planning on buying Torment at the con, however I’ve hear some great comments about it and now I’m thinking I won’t be able to wait till after the con to read it, So I’m just wondering where I stand if I buy it before the convention.

• Showmasters Admin

People getting the book signed have priority over those wanting "other" things signed.

We will be calling people in groups so we can manage the queues.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

OK. good to know. Cheers I think I'll order Torment now.

So if I want 2 books signed, I'll have to wait till the end to see if there's time for the second one!

That's not what happened last time. If you were getting the books signed you could get them all signed at the same time.

Edited by Too Tall