2 Guests interested in Collectormania 16

Fisal316

I recently contacted two horror actors to see if they would be interested in attending Collectormania in Milton Keynes this year. The first Ari Lehman (First Jason- Friday the 13th) who has attended Collectormania (Manchester) in 2006 and Alex Vincent (Andy- Child's Play 1 & 2) who attended MK in 2006, both said they would be happy to attend this show.

So just wanted to know what the procedure was to have showmasters confirm them on the list?

Yes, this would indeed be the best way to go.

Didn't you try to phone them as you said on the 17th?

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....0&p=1503777

I did email them. But no reply. I will phone them up this week. Just needed to double check on how i should go about it.

Fisal could you also contact Lance Guest, Zach Gilligan, Pheobe Cates, and Louise Fletcher please

I'll see if Lance and Zach are doing shows in the US. If they are i can pass on a message to see if they are interested in doing shows across hte pond. I'm pretty sure they have done some in Germany. But i will check.

Pheobe may be harder to check than the other two

and Louise i am not to sure about either.

Edited by Fisal316

Fisal could you also contact Lance Guest, Zach Gilligan, Pheobe Cates, and Louise Fletcher please

I'll see if Lance and Zach are doing shows in the US. If they are i can pass on a message to see if they are interested in doing shows across hte pond. I'm pretty sure they have done some in Germany. But i will check.

Pheobe may be harder to check than the other two

and Louise i am not to sure about either.

Sweet thanks - I missed Louise Fletcher last time (gutted), and have my One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest one sheet all ready :vader: Lance Guest will be for my Last StarFighter one sheet, and I would loooove to have a one sheet for Gremlins signed by Z & P.

By the way, can you believe this is her at 45?

Phoebe_Cates_at_81th_Academy_Awards.JPG

Edited by MikeDonovan

Any My Bloody Valentine 3D Fans???

I'll see if Chris Carnel (The Miner/ Stunt Co-Ordinator- My Bloody Valentine 3D) will be interested in doing any Showmaster event. Collectormania MK, LFCC or Collectormania London.

Any My Bloody Valentine 3D Fans???

I'll see if Chris Carnel (The Miner/ Stunt Co-Ordinator- My Bloody Valentine 3D) will be interested in doing any Showmaster event. Collectormania MK, LFCC or Collectormania London.

I tell you what Faisal, if it's horror guests we're talking about, what about Nick Castle? He was the first Michael Myers I think. He'd be a really popular guest. For me it would be great, because he directed The Last Starfighter!

Nick Castle will be good for me and John Carpenter and the other cast from Halloween 1 and 2 and any of these:

George A . Romero

Scott H. Reiniger

Gaylen Ross

Julie Benz

Kane Hodder

Tom Savini

Danny Trejo

Greg Nicotero

Danielle Harris

Dick Warlock

Electra Avellan

Elise Avellan

Edward Furlong

Margot Kidder

Deborah van Valkenburgh

David Emge

Micheal Berryman

Tyler Mane

Derek Mears

Eugene Clark

Udo Kier

Clayton Hill

Sharon Ceccatti

Ken Foree

Charles Cyphers

Cerina Vincent

Tony Moran

J LaRose

ANDREW BRYNIARSKI

WILLIAM FORSYTHE

P. J. SOLES

MICHAEL BIEHN

HANNA HALL

DEE WALLACE

HOWARD SHERMAN

SYBIL DANNING

Scout Taylor Compton

Edited by MICHEALS KILLER

I contacted Alex Vincent about a Collectormania a few year ago - I mentioned it on here & gave him the info@col..... Email, but nothing came of it...

He is obviously keen to do another show & I would love to see him again

I contacted Alex Vincent about a Collectormania a few year ago - I mentioned it on here & gave him the info@col..... Email, but nothing came of it...

info@collectormania.com is the e-mail for store enquiries.

info@showmastersonline.com would be the contact address for Showmasters.

Nick Castle will be good for me and John Carpenter and the other cast from Halloween 1 and 2 and any of these:

George A . Romero

Scott H. Reiniger

Gaylen Ross

Julie Benz

Kane Hodder

Tom Savini

Danny Trejo

Greg Nicotero

Danielle Harris

Dick Warlock

Electra Avellan

Elise Avellan

Edward Furlong

Margot Kidder

Deborah van Valkenburgh

David Emge

Micheal Berryman

Tyler Mane

Derek Mears

Eugene Clark

Udo Kier

Clayton Hill

Sharon Ceccatti

Ken Foree

Charles Cyphers

Cerina Vincent

Tony Moran

J LaRose

ANDREW BRYNIARSKI

WILLIAM FORSYTHE

P. J. SOLES

MICHAEL BIEHN

HANNA HALL

DEE WALLACE

HOWARD SHERMAN

SYBIL DANNING

Scout Taylor Compton

I know the manager of some of the people on this list including Lance Guest. He said to me that if some of his horror guests get a big response for demand then they will come over.

Like i said i'm gonna phone showmasters and see what they say about Alex and Ari at the moment.

• Showmasters Admin

hi Fisal316

I can see you are trying to help and thanks for that, but I would like to point out all the guests we book cost money and flights. We have to cover these costs and as such risk money booking guest at our events, so it's not as easy as asking guests "do you want to come to the UK and do a show", it all has to be worked out and paid for and that's the real trick, and the thing to get right.

Now I am not going to go into this too much but some of the guests we have had in the past we have not covered their fees and costs so we are not looking to re-book them again in a hurry. We need to leave it some time to build up the interest and bring them back when we think they will cover their costs. It's much harder than you might think to book the right guests, it's not up to the guest to want to come back, it's up to us if we want to get them back so soon.

So again thanks for your help but please do not start contacting more guests to see if they want to come back. They make good money at our events and so 99% of them will say yes. Then we get the situation where the guests start to contact us when we are not ready to have them back. We then have to try to put them off, which is hard to do sometimes.

We get around 40 guests a month contact us asking to attend one of our shows and we simply do not have that many spaces available. We want to get as many first time guests as we can, so thanks for this help but if you can leave this in our hands we will bring most of the people you want to meet back at some time in the future, if we can.

Thanks,

Jason

Edited by Too Tall