newbie here HI

r.little

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and basically new to Twilight (Plse dont shout at me lol) although I had heard of it before I really didnt want to c it. Now however thanks to my uncle I am a really really huge fan, I have a signed 1st draft of the 1st film, emses bracelet and Alices chocker necklace, plus the books. So, I'm really looking forward to meeting the cast. I almost managed to meet Robert Pattinson a couple of years ago, but the line to see him was too long and I didnt have time. SO bummed about that now.

Anyways, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, I'm Rosie and would really like to know how these cons work. I'm thinking about goin to ET4, but I will be going on my own and so am scared that I will be sat in the corner all night lol

cheers

xxxx

Hi Rosie! Of course you should go to ET4. Please, don't be scared. People are SO nice at these events, we are like one big family and you would be so bummed if you missed out as you were bummed you didn't stand in line for Robs signing. I've met so many people through these events, in fact one of them are coming to visit me in Sweden next week. That's how close you get with people, it's amazing and really fun. So don't hesitate, buy a ticket and I promise you - you won't regret it :WINCE: x

• Moderators

Hey Rosie :WINCE:

As you can see already, everyone is really friendly here. The best thing is that there's a good amount of time between now and the event, so you can make loads of friends round here, and you definitely won't be alone by the time you get there!

There's topics in this section for the guests, information about tickets, and attendee chat and Facebook/Twitter details etc. So you can get chatting to everyone through those, and that'll help.

If you have any questions, please ask and we'll do our best to help ;)

Lastly, welcome to the forum and I hope you have a great time here and at ET4 ;)

Thank you all so much.

I have no idea what ticket I'm gonna get as I will be doing a post graduate course so I dont know if I will have a lot of money, but I suppose if I buy now it will be ok. I'm tempted to buy the gold pass, but not sure lol.

anyone got any recommendations?

xxx

Hey Rosie, welcome!

This will be my 3rd ET con, and I think you should definitely come! People are very sweet and you almost instantly make friends within the first couple of hours, I'd say.

My personal recommendation is to get Silver, because I think that it's more affordable than Gold, and yet, has a lot of really nice perks. :)

Good luck!

• Moderators

I would say it mainly depends on whether you like photo shoots or not.

If you are definitely going to want a photo shoot with every guest, then the Silver will probably work out better for you. Although you can get Standard and then buy them separately, depending on if you want to spend a lot now or have time to save up!

Gold has a few perks but I don't think you'll miss out on a whole lot by not going for that. Just a drinks reception and closer talk seats.

Hello everyone!!!

I am also planning on attending ET4!! :)

At the moment I will also be attending by myself.

I'll be in England travelling and there is no way i am missing out on this event!

Im from Australia, and i always attend our twilight conventions here, and ET4 looks amazing so I am definately attending :):):)

I cannot wait!

It's gonna be hard for me cus I'm applying to some acting courses and they are really intense courses and dont allow that much time off, plus u have to give a valid reason I dont think 'im going to a convention in Birmingham' valid lol. Also the school I'm applying to are in London.

Argh! So much to think about lol

Thanks to all the warm welcomes glad to know I'm not the only Twihard fan out there lol

xxxx

It's gonna be hard for me cus I'm applying to some acting courses and they are really intense courses and dont allow that much time off, plus u have to give a valid reason I dont think 'im going to a convention in Birmingham' valid lol. Also the school I'm applying to are in London.

Argh! So much to think about lol

Thanks to all the warm welcomes glad to know I'm not the only Twihard fan out there lol

xxxx

Hey <-- just wanted to say hello :D!

I'm in London too, if your worried about travel its not really that hard... it took me an hour from Euston so you could leave after college and still get there in time, and come back on the sunday night x

Thanks Kegan5,

I really wanna go, but I dunno. Ahhhhh, my sister lives in Birmingham so I could crash at hers saves on the hotel. Then again, it wont be the same atmosphere will it.

Oh sod it, I think I will go lol.

Hope to c u all there at some stage lol xx

ET3 wasa my first con and it was amazing,

Everyone was so friendly and i made a few new friends both on here and at the con

You really need to come

I would second that! ET3 was my first convention and I made some super new friends... a few odd ones too, hey LiSe? I jest!! lol :thumbup:

ET3 wasa my first con and it was amazing,

Everyone was so friendly and i made a few new friends both on here and at the con

You really need to come

I would second that! ET3 was my first convention and I made some super new friends... a few odd ones too, hey LiSe? I jest!! lol :P

:D

• 3 weeks later...