• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Helloooo guys. I'm bored. End of. XD

I got invited to a party for a girl who stalks me. She doesn't leave me and Jade alone!!! All she does is drone on and on about her problems as if we can fix them...

I'm not being harsh am I? I mean she has friends and she's not lonely so I don't get why she pesters us. :/

Yep! it's not that bad actually you get used to the bus! But i still miss my little longer lay in and a 5 min walk to and from whenever i please! :WINCE:

An answer to your text i probably won't be coming in on Tuesdays because i only have maths that day and i think i'm dropping it and doing it next year!

But i'm definatley in on Wednesday so i'll see your timetable and i can get back Fallen! :YAHOO:

:dance: OMG Holly we used to have someone exactly like that how strange!

Alright Wednesday it is... but I'll have to spend 3 hours all alone, looking like a complete loser, but hey what's one day gonna do? :dance:

Is it the person that begins with an S by any chance? :WINCE:

And Holly, you don't have to go, I mean she stalks you right?! :YAHOO:

We'll on mondays i have to spend 1hour and 40mins by myself :YAHOO: or see if i can find my classmates!

Today it was nice and sunny so as you know i was sat on the grass reading Vampire Diaries by myself! :dance:

If you want I'll give a non college bus timetable because we can use them, very handy so you don't have to wait for the college bus when you've got nothing to do! :WINCE:

@yellowmarlin

To be honest it wasn't that great. There were a lot of kids running around screaming...it didn't help that we were partially part of that ;) But besides the stormtroopers, a line a mile long to get a picture with Darth Vader and Forbidden Planet selling all their stuff from there shop there wasn't really anything else to it. The exibition was good but there were so many people in it we only got a biref look >< We ended up just going around the main part of w5 trying to avoid lightsaber from hitting us on the legs by small children.

Didn't help that all the Ice Hockey Bruins fans had got to it to to waste a couple of hours which just added me people :WINCE:

And they stole spaces in Soda Joes which I was gutted about since I haven't been there since I was like 10 :unsure:

Anyway rant over ^_^

What's all this hootenany about Curry?

I got the 1st of November off school so I can go to my friends Halloween party, so pleased :D

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Sorry Holly I read the first paragraph and then saw a Miley Cyrus Picture and had to leave...I'm highly allergic, staring at her for more than 3 seconds would kill me :WINCE:

Oh yes and that stupid Jonas brother going out with Ashley, no offense to her but C'mon! A Jonas, really?!

I have issues with new Disney...

It will be soon enough Becky :unsure:

I only asked for the 1st off because it is the day after Halloween and what's the point in Halloween if you can't stay up late, go to a party, go to scary places and watch scary movies. You can't do all that and go home at 10pm ^_^ Unless you start reeeaaallly early

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

www.hohocullenscrap.blogspot.com

NEW POST ^_^

Well about the curry...

I got invited to this party by a girl who stalks me and Jade :unsure: . It's a bollywood theme :WINCE: and a sleepover and so I'm thinking we'll just go and get some free curry and then leave :D She wants to make a new dance routine for Bollywood, and dress up. Errrrm no.

WTF? who throws a bollywood themed party? Who throws a themed party anyway wíthout a style that is easy to get to alah fancy dress?

I hate stalky people ><

Especially when they think you're all best friends and actually we hate you :unsure:

That girl in reference to now is away at tech so I never have to see her again :WINCE:

I know what you mean!

I would have made a lot more sense to be the day before half term! :WINCE:

You don't want to know what i had to do today to get there early on friday! ^_^

Basically my class got told on friday that our first assessment would be performed on Friday 22nd October during our afternoon lesson 2:00 to 4:20! :D I just said "oh great" i'm not here but i can do it that day earlier in the morning! So today we got told that were doing it 11:00 that morning so all is well! ;)

But i wasn't going to change my schedule becuase i would miss things and because i had it sorted before all of this and they should have told us earlier not my fault!!! :unsure:

Nope I shall not tolerate a Jonas brother envading my eyes.

Sorry Ashley your boyfriend is awful :WINCE:

Then demand they remove it ^_^

I saw the post anyway, I just held up my hands so I avoided any Miley face and looked straight down the middle.

Omg listening to The temper Trap, it makes me excited :unsure:

I know drama over! ;)

Becky if you say to me when you get there Friday evening that today's lessons were not very good, i'll go bleming mental!!! ^_^

You have been warned!! :WINCE:

Lets hope that day was productive and useful for you! ;)

My dad's going to ring your mum later to check what's happening Friday and generally info about what we're doing over the ET4 weekend! :D

Thanks for your lovely comment about my Volturi Ball dress!:unsure:

I know I'll have a good day cos unlike most people in my class (well all ) won't be going away for the weekend to have as much fun as we are going to have! :WINCE:

Oh Ok, I hope she hears the phone ring, she's got headphones on at the mo! :unsure:

No problemo! ^_^

Don't worry! :D

It won't be until half 8ish because dad's watching the golf! :unsure:

I know i was just teasing! were going to have a blast! :WINCE:

Just written a list of what i need, glad to say it's short and i don't think i've missed anything!! ^_^