Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Well that was fun!!! :D

I know, you should have seen my face when I saw the number ... :D

Yep I can offically say I'm going to Eternal Twilight 4 now!! WOOPIE!! :D

You're both winners then, um all you can have is vertual hugs I'm afraid *big hugs*

Edited by hermycullen

Hi everybody! :WAVE:

Amazing Becky! loving the awsomeus ticket number ever! :P

I think i'm 5ft6/7 but i don't like it because i'm on the borderline as to whether i can work as a princess or Vidia! ;)

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

Apparently you work in all different parts of the park, not just the characters! ;) Hehehe we could sneak onto rides ;)

Well...I wanna be a vetinary nurse. :WAVE: I was gonna be a vet but in Science we had to dissect an eyeball and I backed away feeling sick so I thought maybe a vet isn't quite for me :P now I'm going to just help loook after the animals and stuff :P though no place near us does work experience placements ¬¬

It depends on what you apply for! :WAVE:

To be a character/performer you have to audition, if you want to work in a different area such as in the shops etc you send a CV off and apply online! :P

Ahh, i'd like to work with animals! as you said you'd need to do work experience at a vets to see if it's for you. My friend wanted nothing more than to be a vet so she did her work experience at one and hated it so she was glad she'd done that so she knew it wasn't for her! :P

I want to be lots of things though the list goes on! but Disney is my main one! ;)