Younger attendees

wishingpixie

:chair: Hello!!

Today i've been sorting out bits and bobs, nothing terribly exciting! :poki:

I've been wating ages for Wicked to come to the Mayflower! :lol:

Speaking of Blood Brothers brought back alot of fun memories! we were only allowed to congregate once! Golly Gosh!! and just remembered the really funny saying "Well shag the Vicar!" i think that was it! :poki:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

Wicked is amazing :poki: I seen it and got the soundtrack :poki:

Weelll. Bored. I'm guessing my mum hasn't gonep up in a Hot Air Balloon today as she would have phoned. She was supposed to go in Summer but summer wasn't very summery (as in not much wind :chair: ) and so it was postponed. I didn't wanna go :lol:

Yeah i've got the soundtrack too! ;)

I've properly learnt some of the songs at StageCoach and were doing no one mourns the wicked at college!

Wow rachel that does sound amazing! and yeah it'll look great on your CV!! :D

A hot air balloon sounds fun and a great oppertunity to take photos! :P

Rupert Grint has an ice- cream truck! :P

I may have to stealz his ice cream truck D:

xD

I do ponder though if he plays the Harry Potter tune as he drives it and stops for kids to get ice-cream then drives on...I'd do that :P

Its like a term thing because they understand that they give us too many asseys but instead of reducing them they reduce the amount of issues :l Oh yeah the other one, I got the photos done last Friday, dunno when it comes out yet ;)

You're all lucky that you can sing, I sound like a screeching cat XD

And I reckon defying gravity would be hard, it sounds it :D

How do to Halloweenise twi pics? Are you gunna dress them up :P

Yeah i think so! It was such a long time ago i've forgotten!! ;)

Aww, good for you you'll get a really good grade! :D

I've got to do a singing audition piece in front of my tutor!:P i don't like singing by myself, they don't push you at StageCoach they know i'm happy to sing with the whole group! I haven't sung a solo in years so i don't know whats going to happen! :P

You should dress them up XD Like those weird things you can do on ya phone with pics. My friends has a picture of me as a ganster she added to :D

Its currently the 'blackmail picture', she makes me do things :P

Nah I do Jemma XD Its horrific!

I know, I'd love it! It would be a pain to park though :P

Hey, :headscratch:

I just got in from my first day at college! I only had English today, we watched Enduring Love, it was very weird! Then all the kids at the back started talking about Rob and Twilight, one girl said that Cedric was better Edward! :wub:

All in all it was a good day, I made a new friend called Annabelle, she reminds me a lot of Penn from Fallen! :blink:

Heya! :blink:

Glad to hear you had a good day and that you've made a new friend! you'll make plenty trust me! ;)

:wub: Did you just go in for the whole day for english? tommorow i'll give you the other bus timetable!

LOL! loving the Cedric comment!! :headscratch:

True, nearly everyone talks about Twilight or Rob around there! :wub:

Yeah, it went really quick! :headscratch:

Sat in the cafeteria reading and listning to music, and then at lunch I hung with Annabelle in the library and then in my last free I met up with an old friend of mine Chloe, who gets the bus, so that was cool! :blink:

;) We haven't talked about Twilight yet!

We played a game yesterday were you had to write down 2 names! a person in a film and a person from Tv so i wrote down Ariel and Damon!

You each picked out a name and who ever you got you had to be that character and the objective was the party host had to guess who you were in order to get into the party!

The only character that nobody could guess was Damon! :blink: The girl playing him knew who he was and did a really good job but nobody knew who he was! The party host did guess her as Edward though! ;)

That's good! sounds like you've really settled in and on your first day! :headscratch:

I find the cafeteria really loud, even sat out on the grass at some points it got really noisy! :wub: