• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

I'm getting the later bus in tomorrow because my lessons not until 11:30 and i've got an appointment to see about maths at 10:45. :headscratch:

So maybe we could meet up then, if not at lunch? do you know where the corridor with the paintings and black benches is? :blink:

That's ok Holly! at least you won't miss the opening ceremony! ;)

And we'll still have time to meet up! ;)

I know it's annoying when things change when you've already sorted them out! :blink:

That's great news Becky! saves your mum driving all the way up there! :wub:

We'll come and pick you up at the station when you arrive, keep updating me with texts!

Now we're all sorted out! :headscratch:

Ok, I will do, I don't have any chnages so it's a straight up journey, I'll get the train straight after college, near enough, mum will bring my case and I'll swap my collge stuff over and then I'll be off! :blink:

My first train journey alone! :headscratch:

I'll be ther in time for the party! :wub:

Aww, you're so brave going on a train alone, if anything happens call me!! :wub:

Of course you'll be there for the party!!! :blink:

Tried on my party outfits last night! they looked gourgeous! just need a couple more things!! :headscratch:

The Vampire Diaries books are quite confusing there's a lot going on! but the Tv series is very different, less confusing and personally i think better! ;)

You'll probably need to watch the first season before the second! ;)

I will do, I have plenty of credit, I haven't rung anyone on my new phone, it should be interesting, If I need you quicky all I have to do it hit speedial! :P

My dress has been dispatched so it should be here within the next couple of days! :dance:

I tried reading the books but it was too different, si I gave up, may go back to it later but I have a book to read for English now so I may not get round to it for a while yet! :P

I just handed in a dramatic monologue on Blanche[streetcar] for English (She made me wanna boke today, kissing a child ><) And Now I've been given one for French :P So I will forever have 4 asseys in the space of 2 weeks...

:o I nearly died today, we were hanging about and there's this girl, she's a bit of a beast but my friend Lauren rubbed milk from her lunch box on her and the beast pulled her fist back, anger in her eyes and we genuinely thought she was going to punch her, The 4 of us nearly :D I was beside Jarryd and I was pretty sure his jaw was on the floor and everybody else in the lockers just stopped and looked, it was mental! But so scary

Anywho Hello folks :D

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Hello there.

Well I nearly died too. In science we did this crap experiment where you put carbon rods (connected to electric wire) into Copper Chloride. It separates the Cholrine from the copper and I got about ten lungfuls :D eww. It smelt like toilets and it got right down my throat :WINCE:

Piece of advice, don't mess about with chemicals, it does not end up well, my friend and I burnt a hole in a sink with acid and another guy dropped a Mercury themomenter and it smashed. Nearly poisoned the whole class XD

I also burnt my friends eyebrow off :D

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Hey guys!! :WINCE:

Didn't really have an exciting day, but it was ok! ;)

:o Poor you Rachel! You should stay away fom that girl!

Silly science experiments! i never really found a use for them! :D

I remember a time way back in year 7 when my extremley, funny friend accidently dropped some sort of liquid onto the wall and it dripped down onto scirting board and left an orange stain and in the same lesson he spilt some of it on my other friends notebook!!

They finally removed that stain the year we left! fun times! :lol: