wrestler for collectormania ?

Harsenik

hi everyone !

many wrestler make movies and they could complete the sports part !! i think it's so cool to meet them !

jesse ventura - predator

george "the animal" steele - ed wood

the rock - the scorpion king / doom ....etc ....

roddy "rowdy" piper - they live

hulk hogan - rocky 3

king kong bunby - gorgo

diamond dallas page - the devil's reject !

or many other who never make movies but are cool too ....

ted dibiase

sgt slaughter (gi joe ! )

razor ramon

etc ...etc......

any chance for meeting them ? help me showmasters your are my only chance :P !!

I would love to meet some of the older wrestlers... Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, Jake the Snake Roberts, Million Dollar Man, Rowdy Roddy Piper to name a few! :P

I think their autographs would go great next to the WWE ones i already have. :(

Actually, Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior, Million Dollar Man and Rowdy Piper already appeared at an event in the UK, first two in 2008 and the other two in 2009. Million Dollar Man appeared some days ago in Germany so they are definitely possible draws. Bret Hart's contract with WWE ends up right after Wrestlemania.

Proofs :D

l_a33e9ab0878c45fdbdf64a709a453d8e.jpg

l_0bee6daf4a7c4f0facb0aae42ce98d4e.jpg

l_90524e654768490787e455d732d5ad7d.jpg

l_dff1070a4ba42155f916887c9fca1647.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage will NEVER do any con as he doesn't want to hear about wrestling anymore at all.

Jake Roberts will NEVER appear at a con in the UK as he would be arrested as soon as he step a foot on the english soil :yoda:

Hulk Hogan will not appear while he's under contract with TNA.

DDP would indeed be possible i think.

oh god your photos are just awesome !! i'm jealous :WINCE:

it's not a good news for the snake ......

any news about the possibility for jimmy hart, ricky steamboat, jimmy snuka or papa shango for example ? many wrestler rocks a lot ^^ just one of them make me a verry happy man !!

Edited by Harsenik

Bret Hart has already said that extending his WWE contract is ion the works. I am aware of Piper, DiBiase and Hart appearing over here. However, some of their ongoing WWE commitments may well prevent them from attending. DiBiase is on a Legends contract, so it allows him to do other things within reason.

Jimmy Hart has just signed a TNA contract, so it all depends on what it prevents him from doing sans TNA.

TNA are usually pretty good with wrestlers appearing elsewhere, for example tehy recently signed Brian Kendrick, and he is being allowed to come and wrestle in Sheffield in March, and they let MCMG wrestle elsewhere all the time, so i'd imagine they'd be fine if Jimmy Hart or others wanted to do a con, it'd be good for promotion for them anyway

TNA are usually pretty good with wrestlers appearing elsewhere, for example tehy recently signed Brian Kendrick, and he is being allowed to come and wrestle in Sheffield in March, and they let MCMG wrestle elsewhere all the time, so i'd imagine they'd be fine if Jimmy Hart or others wanted to do a con, it'd be good for promotion for them anyway

that isnt entirely true as both Hogan and x-Pac were due over here in January but were told to cancel all appearances the moment TNA were showing interest...

HONKY TONK MAN

JIMMY SUPERFLY SNUKA

JIM THE MOUTH OF THE SOUTH HART

GREG THE HAMMER VALENTINE

TITO SANTANA

RANDY SAVAGE

MR FUJI

BIG BOSS MAN

lEX lUGER

hACKSAW jIM dUGGAN

JIM THE LIONHEART

RICKY THE DRAGON STEAMBOAT

BRUTUS THE BARBER BEEFCAKE

MARTY JANETTI

DUSTY RHODES

TATANKA

GOLDUST

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash would be more than likely NO.

Roddy Piper is possible. I guess it depends on what tied he still has with the WWE. The WWE Legends contracts do allow work as a Wrestler, btu I know it does have boundaries.

Bret Hart recently moved back to Calgary for a few years as his girlfriend is studying there. He usually lives in Hawaii. Travelling wise depends on his health. He has problems recently when flying in the States, so a long distance flight is less likely.

The Undertaker is the less liekly of them all. He does no promo work that I know of due to his character. When Eddie and Owen died he came out after the show to pay respects. His has got to be the closest protected character in wrestling. On screen.

DDP is over here soon at an event. Saw it advertised the other day. I believe he is wrestling as well.

Actually alot of wrestlers From Tna and WwE do Collector shows over in the statesand I know the following are doing a show on 16 - 18th April in the states The comic cons they have alot off Old wrestlers etc appear at them.

Bushwaker Luke, Candice, Greg the Hammer Valentine, Lillian Garcia, The Honky tonk Man

Also Buswaker Luke, Virgil, Million dollar man, Traci Brooks, Dawn Marie, Jackie Haas, Demolition, George the Animal steele, Kamala, Jimmy superfly snuka, Iron Shiek, Taylor wilde, Consquence Creed and Rob Mcalister are appearing at Toronto Con in April....