who's going say hello

tonytck

I will tell her to prepare a joke just for you!!!! although am sure it won't be as good as the last one lol!!! She can't wait for the parties and we are there both friday and saturday so two nights of fun and frolics to be had and she wants to fancy dress to go with the themes!! Jenny you going gold or silver???

We are leaning towards silver this time, still not got tickets!! Am waiting to get paid first!! But glad u'll be there both nights wasn't quite the same last time!! though you would be proud (maybe) as me and Julie Ann were apparently doing all the con dances according to Ben and Karen although we dont believe them as we dont know how!

Melissa will look cute in costumes!!

Gosh do you know it takes me forever to post a reply on here.....working this out is like mensa for me....no joke this time it has taken me like 20 mins!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, im rob and im a photoshoot-a-holic lol

6ft6 tall, large, very soon to be 29 and single :-(

Im quite shy also, so please dont think im being rude if I blank anyone lol.

love stargate, but also love doctor who hence my very late purchase for chevron, silver as usual for me. cant wait.

this is me (I need to smile more in my shoots but I go all squinty eyed and bad teeth so try and play it cool, sometimes it works others it doesnt lol) these are some of my more recent shoots.

img021-1.jpg

img025-1.jpg

35275_450788263202_726573202_626153.jpg

35171_450788058202_726573202_626152.jpg

I had to force myself to stop attaching photoshoots lol, I am addicted!!!!

Hi, im rob and im a photoshoot-a-holic lol

6ft6 tall,

I had to force myself to stop attaching photoshoots lol, I am addicted!!!!

Wrong franchise but before I forget you need to have a photoshoot with Ian Whyte the next time he attends an event. He's 7ft1 :D

Hi,

I am Debs (42) This will be my 2nd Chevron - both gold tickets

Booked for 7.5 at 7.4 as soon as I saw that Michael Shanks was going to be a guest. :D

I met so many great people @ the last convention, and had so much fun. I am totally addicted.

See you all in 3 weeks. :P

I booked right away at the last one. :D

So it's possible to purchase on location? Do I need to bring £195 more, then? Or do we have the opportunity to pay when we get back home? (is it like pre-booking or what? sorry, first event, dunno how you work xDà ;)

Hayz all! I don't come quite often enough around here (my mistake -.-" ). I'm Sarah, but people from the SG fandom know me better as Azeleen. I'm 22, Belgian, and 7.5 will be my first Showmasters event ever. Hopefully, I've had friends who have been to Chevron events before and quite answered most of my questions so I didn't have to bother you

:P

Yeah, because I can be quite annoying with my questions LOL. But now I'm all set and ready, just need to pack everything and there we'll go ! Coming with my roomie, got Gold ticket 91/92. Both french speaker originally but I think my English is not too bad. Am not so sure about my dear roommate, though xD.

Okay, off I go. See you all in 21 days and x hours :(

I booked right away at the last one. :P

So it's possible to purchase on location? Do I need to bring £195 more, then? Or do we have the opportunity to pay when we get back home? (is it like pre-booking or what? sorry, first event, dunno how you work xDà:poki:

You can buy tickets for the next show during the weekend if you want. Some people like to get the first tickets and have an earlier number.

Personally I wait till I get home and buy my ticket then

Thanks for the quick reply ! xD . It's nice to know all my alternatives and they sure teased my curiosity enough with that "little secret" for 7.6. Looking forward to meet you in November <3

Hi Everyone!!

I'm Janna McLocklin

This is my first convention in ages. I've been too busy with my wedding to go to one. Well this is the first stargate con I've been to in almost THREE years!

I'm attending with my husband who I'm gradually converting. I've been showing him the "essentials" CoTG to start with. He's a good pupil!

Three weeks today I'm going to PARTY!!!! :YAHOO:

See You On The Other Side!!

Janna xxx

• 2 weeks later...

hey

So this is my first chrevon, so looking forwards to it and am going gold how does the friday night party and the meet and greet work do you go to both or just one?? :D and only 1 week left

You can choose to go to both if you like, the meet and greet comes first then the party after it usually 7pm onwards. :) I'm sure one of the mods could explain this is full to you.